Thread: Audio lags while listening and slow down the track

Audio lags while listening and slow down the track

Hi, I have a machine and it seems that the machine is infected through the virus, because when I play any of the songs, it takes too much time to start and as they get started they lags in between and slow down the speed of the track. And this is not only in the particular track, but if I select any of the tracks the same problem happens. So is there any problem in the player or this is because of the virus or any other problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Audio lags while listening and slow down the track

Yeah I was also having the same problem and it was because of the viruses only, but I am not sure about your problem, so would recommend you that you should try to install any antivirus in your machine and then scan the whole machine and the then see whether the same is happening or not. and this is not the only problem that can cause such, so you need to look after all the possible threats that can cause this.

I am agree with the above user as you should get the antivirus in your machine and if this is because of the virus only then you can easily delete them. But if suppose you are having the same problem often, so I think there might be some problem in your player itself, because this is sometimes happens as the codec and the drivers that it uses get corrupted and It leads to this kind of problems. you according to me you should try to uninstall the software and then install it again.

I had a very similar problem with my machine, and this was because of the player only, so mu suggestion is to use some another player apart from the one that you are using, or else you can have another option as you should get a new setup of the software if you are thinking of using the same, but according to me you should get the new player only, and that would be the best option for sure.

If you are having the same problem still, I think there is some problem regarding the driver also, so according to me before uninstalling the other programs you should uninstall the audio driver that you are using and reinstall It, and I am sure after doing that you’ll not get the problem again. but if you are thinking that the machine is infected so it would be best practice to have a virus removal programs, and if you search the internet, you can have too many names from there.

See sometimes it happens because of some other programs also, and I have done the changes in that only, so I would recommend you the same thing as from the MSCONFIG window you need to disable all the startup programs from the machine. So if there would be any problem with any such program then you’ll not have it again, but at least try this for once.

Even after reinstalling the drivers as well if you are having the same problem, I would suggest you that you need to restore the machine to its previous stats, and choose the checkpoint where you were not having any such problem in your machine, after that you’ll be able to play the songs as it was expected. But I think the problem is either in the player or the driver, you should get the latest driver rather than the older that you have already.