Thread: How to open saved settings of PDF in Adobe Acrobat X Pro

How to open saved settings of PDF in Adobe Acrobat X Pro

Hi, I install this Adobe Acrobat X Pro software on my windows 7 system and now I want to open any particular pdf file and then locate what setting has been saved onto it for creating the pdf file. the images inside it have been re-sampled and the res. Reduced. Hence I would like to increase the size of the pdf file. This is well for improving the image resolution specification. Any help to fix this issue will be helpful for me. Is there anyone already try this then please help me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to open saved settings of PDF in Adobe Acrobat X Pro

If the PDF is not a well-formed, tagged PDF or is not tagged at all you can use Acrobat to manually develop selected PDF. I'm sure it’s a new feature they put in at some point. I think in Adobe Acrobat v10.1.1 version provide option to open the setting of this pdf file. Hence I would be suggest, just check this version and try to find out setting menu of this software. It gives you complete details about this opened pdf file onto your adobe acrobat software. This will be also gives you idea about this issue. Hence try this simple thing and check what information about it.

For changing the resolution of this adobe acrobat you need to use the inbuilt facility. It fixes your pdf file image resolutions problem. In Adobe Acrobat X Pro, Reduce File Size command has been moved and hidden under the File > Save As menu. You need to use this command at the time of saving your pdf file after creation. Try to find out this option and use it for reducing the pdf file size. File > Save As > Optimized PDF also helpful to you for doing the similar kind of task.

I also faced similar kind of problem onto my adobe acrobat software then I choose "File > Save As > Optimized PDF...", option and in response I found that the size of pdf file has been changed. Now all the images onto it look brilliantly. It will be best for solving the issue. Changing the resolution of images is also helpful to you.

For doing this task, you need to read the manual of the Adobe Acrobat X Pro software. You can found this manual if you already installed this software properly onto your windows 7 system. For doing this task you need access this manual through All Programs-> Adobe-> Adobe Acrobat X Pro->Manual. Or you can be access it using the help menu of the Adobe Acrobat X Pro software. Hence get this manual and read it properly. This will be provides you information about how to get this complete information about this opening the saved pdf file setting.