Thread: Unable to install Adobe Flash Player in HP Pavilion XT958

Unable to install Adobe Flash Player in HP Pavilion XT958

From last 3 months I am using my HP Pavilion XT958 desktop PC. Recently, it happened that I had to format my entire system and reinstall the 64-bit Windows 7 Operating system in it. So now when I am trying to use the Adobe flash player I am unable to do so. It seems to be getting downloaded in my system but unable to install it. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix the following issue? Please help me in solving the issue. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to install Adobe Flash Player in HP Pavilion XT958

You said that you are able to download the following Adobe Flash Player in your HP Pavilion XT958 desktop PC and finding it difficult to install the setup file, then I assume that the file which you are downloading is not getting downloaded completely in your system. The downloading is still incomplete that is why you are unable to install the following Adobe Flash player in your HP Pavilion XT958 desktop PC. So, you should make sure that you have installed the file completely in your system.

If you are able to download the setup file of Adobe Flash player in you HP Pavilion XT958 desktop PC then mot possible it might be getting installed in your system. The installation of the Adobe Flash Player starts automatically and doesn’t requires the user interference to start the installation process. So, most probably the Adobe Flash Player is getting installed in your system in background and as you are unable to see it, you are thinking that it is not getting installed in your system.

I am sure that I downloaded the adobe Flash Player file completely in my HP Pavilion XT958 desktop PC. As it clearly shows that the file is downloading. And about the installation part, I even checked in the task manager, but I am unable to find anything running in background. Also when I used the web browser to view videos, still I am unable to view few videos on Internet and also, sometimes I am getting messages that I need to update the current version of Adobe Flash Player which is installed in my system to the latest available one.

According to me the issue seems to be with the Internet browser which you are using to view videos. So I would suggest you to make sure that you are trying to view online videos in different web browsers as well. Doing this will assure you about the issues occurring in whether one particular web browser or in all web browser. If the issue is arising with all the web browser then most probably the Adobe Flash Player is not properly installed in your system.

I will recommend you to uninstall the web browser which you are using to view videos might be having so kind of issue. Either it might not be updated or it might be showing some compatibility issue. So, I will suggest you to uninstall the web browsers from your computer system and then restart your device. After rebooting the system, download the latest updated version of the web browser and install it in your system. Reinstall the all new browser might solve the issue.

You need to download the Flash player from the official link. Official link because that will make sure that you are downloading a file which will not be corrupt or infected with any kind of virus or malicious files. So, just search for Adobe Flash player on Internet and visit the official download link of the Flash player on the website of Adobe and download the following file from there. Once you have downloaded the file, install it in your system and then check out the status of your issue.