Thread: Need microphone drivers for HP mini 110 netbook

Need microphone drivers for HP mini 110 netbook

Hello people, I am using HP mini 110 netbook from last 2 months now. It was running Windows XP operating system in it but recently I installed Windows 7 OS. Before in Windows XP system everything was working perfectly fine, but after installing the Windows 7 Operating System, I have come across many issues with my device. The microphone of my netbook is not working. It seems like there is some issue because of missing drivers. So, I wanted to know, where possibly I can find the Windows 7 drivers for my HP mini 110 netbook’s microphone. Please help me in fixing the issue.

Re: Need microphone drivers for HP mini 110 netbook

You will probably have to use the installation CD that you must have received at the time of purchasing the HP mini 110 netbook. Almost everyone is given the driver CD when purchasing a laptop. So I recommend using the drivers CD to install the necessary drivers on your netbook. Insert the CD into the CD / DVD and let the drivers get automatically detected by the system. Once the system detects the new device added to it, it will automatically run the CD and install the drivers. You can even explore the drivers CD and install the one needed for the microphone. Most probably you will have to install the audio drivers for your particular netbook.

You mentioned that your HP mini 110 netbook started showing this particular problem with the microphone only after you installing the new Windows 7 Operating System in your netbook. By reading this particular point, I think there must be some kind of problem with the WInodws 7 OS which you have installed in your netbook. This could be a likely possible because many of the common drivers get installed along with the Winodws 7 OS, as they are integrated in it. So I will recommend you to reinstall the following Windows 7 OS in your netbook and check out whether the issue is solved or not.

Thank you, guys for posting your quality solutions. I am glad that someone did reply to my post. But unfortunately I am unable to find a proper solution in the above mentioned suggestions. Actually I have misplaced the provide drivers CD which came along with the device, so can’t perform the following. And about the reinstallation of Operating System in the netbook will be little hectic, so I am waiting for some more solutions over the issue and then decide about whether to perform the following step of reinstall the Windows 7 OS.

You can get the necessary Drivers CD from the nearest computer Store. Just visit the computer store and ask for the necessary drivers CD for the HP mini 110 netbook. Make sure you are mentioning that the solution is required for Windows 7 Running computer system. You should contact any store who are an authorized dealers of HP and ask for the necessary drivers for the HP mini 110 netbook which you are using with you.

One place which I know where you can find all the drivers for the HP mini 110 netbook or any other HP laptop would be the official site of HP. HP will provide all drivers with the support of their laptops at its official website. You can search through the Internet and visit the website. Search for your particular netbook and look on for its entire drivers list. Click on the download and support option on the website and search the drivers here. Once you have found the necessary drivers, download and install on your system.

In order to make the microphone of your HP mini 110 netbook work, you will be requiring to install the Audio Driver for your system. The Audio Driver includes al the necessary file needed for the normal functioning of the Microphone. So use the Original CD of drivers and install the necessary Audio Drivers in your system. Once you have installed the Audio Driver, make sure that you are checking out for updates and if you find some then install them as well. Restart your system and check out if the issue is resolved or not.