Thread: Recommendation for music and photo editing tools

Recommendation for music and photo editing tools

Friends, I have just purchased a new PC for me and I am new to the computer world. I bought this PC because I need to do some music and photo editing. But I don’t know that which tool is the best to use for this. I have searched for this on internet and found many such software. And I am confused that which one I should install to do the editing. So I am starting this thread over here so that I can get some idea from you people that what should be the best for me.

Re: Recommendation for music and photo editing tools

I also like to do music and photo editing on my computer. In my case, for the music editing, I am using the Wavepad and for the photo editing, I am making use of IrfanView. These are two best software that I found to do the editing and so I am recommending you the same. You can search for this on internet and download this. I am sure that you will find it very useful to do the editing. It is having very simple user interface so it will not be very difficult for you to understand that.

Different people are using different software to do the editing so they are not having the same view to any particular software. Anyway, My recommendation to you is to make use of the Audacity for music editing and for the photo editing you can go for the Paint.net and if you want more powerful stuffs in that then you can go for the Gimp. I am doing the editing very rarely but whenever I do then I use these software.

I don’t know about the music editing tool but when it comes to the photo editing then I only prefer the PhotoScape. It’s a great tool for editing photos. It supports almost all formats of the photo. I agree with the post that everyone have different view regarding any of the tools and so if you want then you can try this and see that if you like that or not. Just read the instructions of how to use this before going installing and using this. This will be helpful to you to understand the tool before you utilize that.

The best photo editing tool that I found till now is the Photoshop. So search for the latest version of that on internet and install that on your computer. You need to have a good knowledge of this that how to use this because there are many features in it which the new user cannot understand this. So just read the manual for this to have some knowledge about this before you start using that. It will take some time to get installed as there are many files to be installed. I hope that this will help you.