Thread: Is it good to use tools like Registry Mechanic and System Mechanic in computer?

Is it good to use tools like Registry Mechanic and System Mechanic in computer?

Hello friends I have recently made my computer with all latest components. I am using windows 7 in my computer and my computer is running fine. I have noticed that most of my friends use Tools like Registry Mechanic, System Mechanic in their system. But I have read somewhere that using such tolls is not very good idea and that is why I want to know is it good to use these tools in computer or I should only use my Disk cleanup in my computer. Please give me some suggestion regarding this.

Re: Is it good to use tools like Registry Mechanic and System Mechanic in computer?

As far as registry mechanic concern that tool is very nice and very useful for our computers. It will help you to speed up and pick up the stability of your operating system. It will also clean unwanted registry file from your computer and also repair corrupted registry files from your computer and that it is why I will advise you to use this software regularly and it will keep your system stable. If you want to know anything more than please let me know.

Re: Is it good to use tools like Registry Mechanic and System Mechanic in computer?

If you want to download the download the registry mechanic in your computer then you can find it easily on the internet. First of all you have to download the registry mechanic in your computer and after that you have to run it in your computer. This tool is very nice because whenever we install or uninstall any software in our computer at that time it leave some registry files in our computer and to solve that we have to run this type tools. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I never use this type of tools in my computer. Whenever I want to cleanup my computer at that time I open my computer and after that right click on my drive and after that I click on the properties. Now after that I select the disk cleanup option and then I I will select whatever I want to remove from my computer and after that I click on ok. Now after that I click on the ok. After that it will clean up my drive. We have to do this procedure with all the drivers in our computer.

Well I will suggest you to don’t use system mechanic instead of that use Ccleaner in your computer. Ccleaner is very nice software which allows us to tune up our computer easily and it also offers registry cleaning option so you don’t have to install any other tools like registry mechanic in your computer. if you want to download the Ccleaner then you can download it in from official web site of it and also you will find this software on third party web sites.

Thank you for providing me all the useful information and I really appreciate that. After reading your posts I was confused about installing the tools like Registry Mechanic and System Mechanic and after that I have seen Ccleaners installed in my friends laptop which was very nice and I found it be useful. Now after watching that I have also installed Ccleaner in my system.