Thread: How to transfer file from my computer to the flash drive which is virus infected

How to transfer file from my computer to the flash drive which is virus infected

I am having purchased a new computer and I am having the computer without having any virus at all. And I am having the latest pictures and songs in my computer that is why my friends want the picture and the songs from my computer to their flash drive but there is a minor not minor there is the major problem. The flash drive they have given is virus infected and there is the problem in that. And they don’t want me to delete or format the flash drives so is there any technique through which I can transfer the files.

Re: How to transfer file from my computer to the flash drive which is virus infected

I think that you should use the Flash Disinfector I think that this is the software that will design and this is developed by the sUBs. You have to just double click on the Flash Disinfector.exe and then you have to run this and after that you have to insert the pen drive and then and then you have click on the ok button and this and after that you should allow the utility to clean the drives and then wait to finish the process. And after the utility has been finished then a prompt box will open. And after that you have to reboot the computer.

Re: How to transfer file from my computer to the flash drive which is virus infected

If you want to easily delete the virus then you have to just follow the steps:
    • If a small window will open that you don’t have to click on the “OK” option click on the “cancel” option.
    • After that you have to cluck on the start option and then click on the start and after that you have to click on the run option and then type CMD and after that a command prompt will open.
    • And after that you have to type (ex: E and after that you have to press enter.
    • And after that you have to open the NOD32 and then you have to go in the tools and then remove the quarantined files.

You have to just run the scan on the flash drive and after that see whether there is virus or not and if you find the virus then you have to delete the virus. And after that you have to backup all the files which is in the pen drive and then save it in the computer. And after that you simply format the flash drive. And after that you have to simply copy the file which is located in the computer and where you have copied. After formatting the flash drive there is the data in the storage

You have to just follow the following steps:
    • First off all you have to just flash drive that is on the Autorun files runs.
    • Autorun virus is used to infect the computer.
    • If you are not having the good antivirus then I think that you have to purchase the antivirus or I think that update the antivirus.
    • So you have to install good antivirus and update it.
    • So insert the flash drive and then clean the antivirus.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that you have to just run the antivirus scan and after that you have to scan the particular drive if the virus is found then you have to just delete the virus. And after that you should be able to transfer the file from the computer to the virus infected computer.