Thread: Office 365 Server very slow

Office 365 Server very slow

I have been just set up a server that from office 365 with my existing domain server that my company is using. But I seems that I made some error while creating it or it might be a problem from the server side so that is just a trouble that I don ‘t want to get in , well I am getting an error named server too sow when I add an e-mail account to the office 365 , the error states that the e-mail couldn’t be downloaded as the internet connection is too slow

Re: Office 365 Server very slow

I think that may be an error that is caused by the e-mail server that you are trying to use but, that would be the first case that I have seen until know, but this error is more caused due to low internet bandwidth that you are having just check the speed that your service provider is providing you if that ‘s not the problem then you should try for the same in non – business hour as that might help you gain an easy access to the server , post me back if you are having the problem after trying all this .

This might be a problem that is caused by the server that you are using and the SSL (secure socket layer ) that you have been using so as this . Trying using or adding the e-mail account without that and see if your are getting enough speed and can use the server easily. More over using this with IMAP may also reports into many bugs that are still yet to be discovered so your may be the one that you are searching for .

I have tried using it on an different internet bandwidth speed and that seemed like it worked on it , but then it is quite , I think I have made a mistake in configuring it , but , I don ‘t know where did I exactly made my mistake and yes we are using IMAP with a SSL layer , could that be posing a problem then I should first remove that and try again , I would just post back after trying to add e-mail with the use of SSL layer .

Taking in to consideration all the above suggestion and replies, and hoping that you have tried then all I suggest you to check your fire-wall setting s or the proxy that you have been using this could be a limiting factor for your internet bandwidth as this server may be in the block list or might have accidently blocked then it would limit the internet bandwidth to that location for the system safety , , so just try suing the port s that the Exchange server uses and to contact to you mailboxes depending on your connection type which may be POP or IMAP , but I suggest you to change that to POP as that provides you greater speed .

hey, guys I have a found out a solution for this and I need to say that this one worked for me , I just had to add an exception to the Mc affe fire wall setting on the server that was used to configure the office 365 , I hope that this won ‘t be the problem again and I am very happy tp see my pages opening in fraction of seconds just hope that nothing changes from here , thanks you for all your time and replies that you gave me.