Thread: Where can I get Office365 Deployment Readiness Tool

Where can I get Office365 Deployment Readiness Tool

Hey I used to use the office 365, and in that I have heard about the tool for the deployment but I have no Idea about that, what is the actual use of the software with the office but as the name implies it seems that I would be really interesting ,so I would like to know about that, and in the office 365 all the things are very conscious about the requirements and the specifications, so I would like to know the requirements for using the software, and most importantly from where can I get this software ? need suggestion, thanks.

Re: Where can I get Office365 Deployment Readiness Tool

I would like to tell you about the basic functions about the software as known to me, I also had used it very hardly, so don’t know its functions wholly, see the Office 365 Deployment Readiness Tool offers scrutiny of your on-premises upbringing in study for an Office 365 enterprise deployment this is the tools incorporated through the direction provided in the web edition of the Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Guide, so if you want to know more about that you can simply follow the guide also that you’ll get from the internet.

As you have mentioned about the system requirement, I have a very good idea about that and recommended to many peoples, if you concern the operating system you need to have either of the following operating system.

• Windows XP RTM or may be above than that
    • Windows Vista 64 bit
    • Windows 7 RTM and above 64 bit

Or you can use the server edition also, such as

• Windows Server 2003 or
    • Windows Server 2008
    • Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Windows Server 2008 R2

And for the better service for browsing you can make use of any below mentioned browser :

• Internet Explorer 7.0 and above
    • Mozilla Firefox 4
    • Google Chrome 10
    • Safari 3.5

You can get this software from the Microsoft’s website, and make use of that but as after downloading that file you need to take some cautions, like if you are using any antivirus program you can simply make settings to allow installation, and recommended is to not to use any because it decrease routine of the software by examining every read/write function of the tmp and csv files. And make sure that you put the files in the C:/ drive.

Hey thanks guys for the suggestion as after that I have downloaded this tool to my machine, but it would be glad if somebody provide me the using guideline for the tools. I had got the file in that all the information is there but I am not getting it anyways as I have tried it already.

That’s pretty good that you have got the beta version, let me tell you some of the important features of it, such as through which you can scan your AD and Exchange, sync, and SharePoint environments to decide whether you are ready for Office 365 or not. once launching the .exe file real information assembly occur through your Browser, it will report a link in which you’ll get the information about the product, and you can visit the microsoft’s fficial website also for further information.

You can make note about the active directory federation service the result that you got as you install the tool this links will review results and links to operational manual for further direction. After that you can simply Exchange Online readiness, and off course Lync Online readiness. But before doing this you need to log in through your account and if you don’t have any you need to create it or else you’ll not be able to use this tool.