Thread: Can I use existing Email account of office 365 with Outlook/Exchange service

Can I use existing Email account of office 365 with Outlook/Exchange service

I'm using a hosted Exchange service and connect with Outlook 2010. Exchange service is also compatible with BlackBerry BES for this is fundamental. Office365've perceive, but email account default / foremost account seems myname@mycompany.onmicrosoft.com. Do not necessitate another email account / diverse and I do my current email account / unique master account 365. How I can do this? If I cannot, then it would be inadequate to have to lay calendar, contacts, etc.

Re: Can I use existing Email account of office 365 with Outlook/Exchange service

I must begin by letting you be on familiar terms with what BES works for later this year, but is not currently available. As for the evolution of their email account, you must foremost add the domain to the Office 365. To do this, you can find tutorials to add office domain 365. There are basically two options; it is a business plan for huge business and one for petite businesses. Select according to your plan and you want to add a domain.

Re: Can I use existing Email account of office 365 with Outlook/Exchange service

Once you've done this by suppression the properties of a user on the online portal, you can revise your username (This be with main email) to use your domain. Note that you probably will not be able to amend the properties of the user is connected. Then log on as another administrator (generate one if you enclose one) to modify the properties of the first account. I believe that doing above would get a hold on what you wanted.

I will probably do small business plan, but I wanted to see (after a quick reading of the instructions), I will not enter into my housing power distribution. I would keep that part "as is" (especially since BES is already configured). All I want to do is inherit the Mail, Contacts, Notes and calendar functions of hosting provider, preferably as MAPI integration. This instruction takes place, since it seems that he will try to take over all activities, including the MX domain material?

In a way, it seems to use 365 as a client Office Exchange. This cannot be done in order to use the distinctive of the 365 Exchange Office be obliged to receive your domain. A small business, in particular, obliges a whole new domain entrustment. You can keep your existing pact and DNS hosting company, but still have to point your MX record to Office 365 for mail to work. This is all I think about your subject.

To clarify, the BES is not accessible for Office 365 at this instance. RIM is working with integration with Office 365 BES so the whole thing is hosted in the cloud. For now, you can connect to a POP or IMAP Blackberry 365 using Office, but this is not two way sync. POP and IMAP, by nature, are mostly a form of communication protocols that connect to the server and get the mail once the phone. For synchronization of truth in your BES, it can release this at the last part of the year.