Thread: ‘550 5.2.2 Submission quota exceeded’ Error message on Microsoft Office 365

‘550 5.2.2 Submission quota exceeded’ Error message on Microsoft Office 365

Recently I have installed Microsoft Office 365 on the computer of mine. in today morning I was trying to sent an email through this particular software and it was prompting with an error message which can be mentioned as follow.’ 550 5.2.2 Submission quota exceeded’ Let me know why I am getting the above mentioned error message on the computer of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: ‘550 5.2.2 Submission quota exceeded’ Error message on Microsoft Office 365

Yes there is a limit associated with the sender as well as receiver of the email. This limit is used to find out the total number of the recipient which can receive the email message from the any of the single cloud based account. This particular limit is applied on the both side of the organization that is inside as well as outside of the organization. If you are wanted to send the messages to more recipients then you need to use the account from the premises messaging system.

Well the limit is used to fight against of the Spam and simply stop the users who are abusing into the organization. If there is any abuse account then it could make affect on the availability of the services which are available into the organizations. There are additional protections which are used for the connections filtering as well as content filtering for the messages which are based on the loud-based recipients.

There could be number of reason where you can exceed the limit for the message which you can send through this particular software. You will not be able to exceed the recipient rate limit on the message from the cloud based account. However you should take the benefit of the various strategies for the sending of the large number of the email messages from this particular software.

You can use the bulk email messages to the external mailboxes so that you can merge as well as automatically mailing the applications which are supposed to send the customized messages to the external users. You have to simply configure the automatic mailing or applications to simply use the on-premises system. So you should try the same and let me know whether it is helpful to you to fix the matter of yours.

Well you can also have the Bulk email messages to the cloud based mailboxes where you will be able to merge as well as send customizes messages who are having the unique address into the cloud based organization of yours. you have to configure the automatic mail merge application to use the on premised server. You need to enter the IP address for the on premises server on the safelist on the cloud.