Thread: CPanel Server and IMAP Coexistence in Office 365

CPanel Server and IMAP Coexistence in Office 365

Well I think that I have written the title correctly, so my problem is not much different from it, I have my own server which operates cPanel and administers ( along with domains) while in the case for some system I want to use office 365 hosted exchanges system while on other IMAP and I want each one to be our prime domain in my company. So any suggestion relates to this that what will I need to do and how, your help will mean to a lot. Thanks for your every suggestion. Waiting for your replies.

Re: CPanel Server and IMAP Coexistence in Office 365

As reading your question properly I had understood that what actually your are asking for, and let me tell you that your title doesn’t specify the question you had ask in the description below the title. Well for this you need to share you Domain between the Microsoft office 365 with premises on cPanel box. And I have read and gone through many forum and office site and comes to that if want to do this you business or the office place should be large enough with more than 30 system in there. Then you will not have problem in applying this.

Well while reading your question properly I think you will require a split domain solution for this, and don’t know where office 365 have such support or features in it so my recommendation is if in the case you are searching for further modification on your system, you may need to search or opt for another Microsoft service provider such as approver, sherweb, cloudwire and they are some of the Hosted Exchange providers which have such support and capability to stand by your needs.

In the case if identify your need properly then you are asking for CRM programs that will able operate will Microsoft office 365 service by administering user account in definite functionality, am I correct, well I will able to help you as I have better know about the this function on office 365 but if you will able to clear your question further properly then that make easy for me to tell about the solution any further.

Nope I don’t have anything to do with CRM and not even looking further for the same instead of that what here I want is to have more than one email address which stay in our domain system, so for that I will devil@company. com and demon@company. com but I don’t want to use them both instead of that I should able to operate from any one of them for having permit to access the office 365 exchange account, so I want any one of the above ID to be user regular issued email account for IMAP. I think now I am much clear then before.

I think none other but are the only who have made the question more complicated but let the above thing aside for activating this system, first you will need to go in your office365 administer on the home page and hit on the details for domains and also on the protection to modify your ________@ company .com ( in the space name of the domain from where you want to hosted to shared.) and so I don’t this will require more than 30 minutes to complete the whole setup. If you have any further doubt relates to this topic then feels free to ask me.