Thread: Microsoft Office 365 Outlook keeps asking for credentials

Microsoft Office 365 Outlook keeps asking for credentials

Hello everyone, I will not stretch the question too much and will try to finish it as soon as possible, well I am facing difficulty while using Outlook on my Computer at the time when I try to connect it to My Microsoft office 365 exchange account, and it don’t have problem till one or if exceed then more half hour and after that outlook keeps popping a notification in which it ask for credentials and at the time I accept for downloading not happens and if I reject it, all will work fine but it use to happen every time I am using outlook, so it pretty irritating. So someone know any trick to get rid of this problem. Waiting of replies from your side. Thanks

Re: Microsoft Office 365 Outlook keeps asking for credentials

As I should say this is not a problem, yup while in your case some error have been take place but this credentials this will not appear on the screen till the time you have run Microsoft office 365 Service connector, so first make sure that in past you have run any such thing and you will have to run it again and let it complete the whole process and after that only you will able to get rid of this notification.

Well this is the problem resist in the previous version Outlook and I should not say that this is the problem, as it appears only when we run the service connector in Microsoft office 365, so the above method will surely help you, so it better to have the alternate option if the above method don’t works for you. You will require to run the Client Setup Wizard on your personal computer once again and generate the Outlook profile once again. And after this most probably you will never get such notification again and please take care you don’t run any service connector wizard in office 365 ever again.

What said just above is really true and may works for you and this is not any error, it is a features which you have enable by mistake, So I would like to tell you that first please confirm that password in the windows user account have been remove completely or not and after removing it create once again a password for the Windows account for user and most probably your problem will get solved. And after try this method give me the update about the result you got from this.

I would like to tell you guys that I had tried above all methods but I don’t think my problem is as usual as other I have, and none of the above trick has prove to be effective for me. well it may be possible that I am going wrong somewhere, so please anyone will tell me the step by step method, so to avoid any further confusion. I am waiting for further replies

I don’t think that the above methods are not effective, as the case will be different that you are not comfortable with the above method: so please generate a fresh mail profile by going with the below step: first close the outlook properly and after open the control panel and hit there on Mail and after that hit on show profile and there create a new profile and cancel the add new account wizard over there and be sure that the fresh profile is chosen as for all time utilize this profile when begin with outlook and then run the setup office desktop application again and you will need to open outlook add the new account for the wizard and it will comes up on the screen there and then utilize auto account configuration and check out what are result of this.