Thread: Get-FederationInformation on the Microsoft Office 365

Get-FederationInformation on the Microsoft Office 365

I have installed Microsoft Office 365 on the computer of mine. well I am trying to create the organization relationship with the software which I have installed on the computer of mine. however each and every time it seems to be failing with the unknown reason. Let me know if you are having any solution to get the requirement of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Get-FederationInformation on the Microsoft Office 365

I am suspecting that you might be using the another domain service which are having setup delegation. I think you are doing something wrong while configuring the federation. I recommend that you should simply move to the Deployment Assistant. You should perform the all the steps which are associated with the Configure Federation from the Configure federated delegation section. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

If you are supposed to create the organization relationship which you have to use the exchangedelegation.domain.com namespace as per the EDA. You also require to have the service-routing namespace as well as primary SMTP namespaces. It seems to be failing because cmdlet is unable to verify the federation status of the both the domain. I recommend that you should simply see the output of the Get-FederationInformation cmdlet.

I don’t agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. well creating the organization relationship is seems t be different from the establishing the federation trust. This is the reason why the problem is occurring. Get-FederationInformation would simply retrieve the information from the domain which you are using to create the federation trust. You have to keep both items separate from the each other. You should simply run the Get-FederationInformation for the exchangedelegation.domain.com and I am hoping that it would work for you.

Well you need to create the Autodiscover.virtuall.nl a-record into the internal DNS server. Also you need to create the service.virtuall.nl and exchangedelegation.virtuall.nl into the internal DNS . after doing the same you have to add the appropriate DNS record. The EDA is referring to the namespace or federated delegation and primary smtp domain for the federated domain.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the Microsoft Office 365 on the system of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation or not. If there is no change in the situation then I am suspecting that there could be a bug issue associated with this particular software. Well I recommend that you have to contact the developer of the software and file a bug report to them.