Thread: How can I make Calendar Auto-Populating in MS Excel

How can I make Calendar Auto-Populating in MS Excel

I am having a laptop and I was looking for the excel calendar this calendar will help you to auto-populate and gat the content into its spreadsheet and then it will fill in the spreadsheet. In this case should I need the formula that will help me to insert the content into the calendar? For example I am having the client and it is there in the calendar on 4/4/2007. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the replies.

Re: How can I make Calendar Auto-Populating in MS Excel

The technical support to the question is there are only 2 columns in each day so that you should not have the formula and you should not be able to copy the formula and the columns that are based on the left so that it can be visible to which value for which day should you input. The number which is located at eth bottom of the calendar should determine till where you should go. The letters which is located at the bottom indicates which number should be edited and which should pull the values.

In this case if you are using the combo box then I think that from the control tool box you have to set the toolbox auto complete properly to true. And after that on the control toolbox you have to just click on design mode button and after that you have to just select the combo box and after that you have to open the control toolbox and then click on the properties and then click on the properties button. And after that you have to see for the match entry and then set the match entry properly to fm Match Entry Complete.

From the discussion going on if the dropdown box is because of the data validation then in this case it is not supporting the auto complete. However it is a very simple file and this file here that will provide a combo box so from that you can select one of the values from the data and the validation list and after that in the combo box you should be able to enable the auto complete. In the data validation you have to just look for the “data validation combo box”.

You can easily make the calendar you only have to do a hard work and follow some steps. In that you will be having the option to have blank and it will automatically update to the appropriate month. All you have to do is to print and then fill the days in the calendar. You have to first create the header and the title after that you have to just create the days of the calendar. And after that you have to just print the templates of the calendar. This is a way in which you can create the calendar but in very easy and simpler way.

You have to just follow the 3 steps to create the calendar:
    • Step 1: you have to create the header and the title of the calendar.
    • Step 2: and after that you have to create the days of the calendar.
    • Step 3: and the last step is to print the templates of the calendar.

The first step is to demonstrate and to merge the feature as well as to set the width and height for the calendar. And this is used to give the calendar the header and the title for the calendar and the second step is to make the calendar templates and then make that in excel and once again you have to use the merge and the center option. And the final step is to read and to print the calendar and then a nice and clean paper so that it can be pinned up on the wall or hanged up on the wall.

You have to just create the header and after that you have to name the title of the calendar in this you have to just enter the days and the month of the calendar in this you have to use the formula of today () function and after that you have to create the days of the calendar and then make sure that you have to merge in the center of the days. And after that you have to just print the templates of the calendar and use the page setup.