Thread: webOS and Office 365 compatible with each other

webOS and Office 365 compatible with each other

Recently I came up with an query in my mind regarding the new product that is launched by Microsoft last month there are many other things that I need to work upon but, I would still like to know id that would be compatible with my palm mobile that I have been using and the version on it named webOS , so that when I buy this product have any problem regarding synchronizing that with my mobile , I just hope that it does ,but I would really like to ask some experience user about his one .

Re: webOS and Office 365 compatible with each other

Hey , I have a similar issue with this as I have just got started with Microsoft office 365 and I am having a problem with the office 365 and my cell phone , specifically speaking about my concern is that I need to synchronize both the device my laptop that I am using as well as the mobile device that I am using , is there a way through which I can use then both, I have also noticed that I my webOS operating system that my cell was using is not listed in the office 365 .

Okay before someone else post about inquiring about the comp ability of the Microsoft office 365 I would like to tell you something about this there is a solution through which you can synchronize the e-mail and calendar working on your webOS phones , obviously Microsoft would not like to get into trouble but not supporting palm phones and the webOS operating that is currently been used by many business class user s.

I think supporting the operating system does not matter at all web you use this operating system as that could be done using the ActiveSync connection option that is available on the palm operating system it will likely be used to connect and exchange online. To set up a email account which inturn would be used to set up an ActiveSync connection to do that you need to go to the exchange active sync on your phone and then choose and option between Exchange Active Synch or the Microsoft Exchange option and then you will be asked to enter your User name and Your password Enter then and you would then be able to use them on both your PC as well as your phone via Microsoft office 365.

I have just came here to tell everyone that webOS that come s up with this one worked completely fine with Microsoft 365 I have personally used that and that works fine for this .IF you are getting a error then that error would be caused due to the wrong configuration that you have done , so just check below about the setting that I have made and are so called ideal for every webOS operating system . In this mail type option you need to write Exchange (EAS) on the e-mial address you need to write the address that you need to configure, leave the domain blank and the username section type the user name that you are using to sign in .

When I first got that the setting it did not worked for me as there were many account that were linked with my webOS but, after trying that for several times and checking and correcting error for various occasion I have now been able to set the setup all thanks to you guys, I am now been able to get it on my phone, thank to all the users above who have helped me with this query as I have not though that my problem would be solved that easily .