Thread: printing multiple pages on excel over network

printing multiple pages on excel over network

in my Dell laptop I am using windows 7 and I am using Microsoft office 2007. All the things are working properly but at the time printing documents I am facing one issue. when I try to print any documents and if I give select only 1 copy to print at that time my printer take it as so many copies are given in print job and it prints 1st copy properly and after that it just take other pages for printing and prints nothing on it. I don’t know what is wrong with it. I am using my HP printer on network.

Re: printing multiple pages on excel over network

The reason behind your problem is that you are prating documents without setting print area in your Microsoft excel, because of this when you give print command in your excel at that time it prints first all the data according to your file and after that it takes other pages for printing and after that it print nothing on it. This is very rare problem but it occurs only when you have not set print area.

Yes I agree with above post and after selecting the print are in your Microsoft excel file you will not get any issue while printing any file from your computer. If you want to set print area then you have to first select the data which you want to print. Now after selecting the printing data you have to click on the page layout option and then you have to set the print are button. Now after setting the print are try to print the data. I think after doing this you will not face any problems.

I have set the print area and after setting the print area in my Microsoft excel file when I have try to print after that at that time also I get the same problem. I have also tried to print other Microsoft excel files with my printer and I get the same problem with that files also. I have also checked all printer setting and also done all the setting again but after trying all possible setting also I was not able to fix this issue.

Well if you are finding the same issues after setting the print area also then I think you should first connect other printer with your laptop and after connecting other printer with your laptop try to print excel documents. If you get the same problem after connecting other printer also then I think there might be something wrong with your Microsoft office and if you didn’t find any problems then there might be something wrong with your printer.

I was facing the similar problem with the MS excel file and after that I have tried to solve this issue by repairing MS office in my laptop and after repairing the MS office also I get the same problem. Now after that I found that there was problem with my printer and I have reinstalled my printer driver and after that when I tried to print at that time it worked properly. You can try this solution to fix this issue and also check whether any updated driver for your printer is available on internet or not, if there are any updates available then try that driver also.

Well after looking at your problem I will suggest you to solve this issue by removing MS OFFICE from your laptop and after that installing it again in your laptop. Now after reinstalling the MS OFFICE in your laptop you have to check that whether you are able to print properly or not. As far as I know after reinstalling the MS OFFICE you will be able to print your documents properly. If you find any issues after that then please let me know.