Thread: Windows 7 changes the color scheme from aero to basic due to vlc

Windows 7 changes the color scheme from aero to basic due to vlc

Recently I formatted my hard drive and then installed windows 7 64bit operating system on it. After that I also did the vlc application software installation on it. Now it contains the specific problem and it is when I change something videos in vlc player, then the windows 7 change its own color scheme. These changes happen from aero to basic. Is there any solution present to solve such problem? Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 changes the color scheme from aero to basic due to vlc

The same problem I faced in my system. in this Aero color schema in Windows 7 64bit operating system, it would just change out of color schema from Aero into a Basic theme. This is to be happen when I run full screen. I use specific process to avoid such problem. Then I open the Tools menu and hit the Preferences option. After that you need to select the Video Settings option and uncheck the "Use hardware YUV->RGB conversions" option.

When I try to observe HD mkv videos then later than one hours, everything has been stop. i won’t have knowledge to solve this problem. Hence I decided to use the special technique to solve such problem. Hence I use the reinstallation software task. This task will be help to solve such problem. In the result, this will be work and now there will be nothing wrong happen in this system. this reinstallation will be work to solve such problem.

The alternative way to solve such problem is to be use the special task to do this task. The update software will be also work to solve such problem. Then you need to use the online update task of the application software. This vlc has been inbuilt provide the online update task and it will be help to solve such complicated problem. The manual will provide the official site of the software. Then use this site and solve problem.

If still you have not find the correct solution then you need to just logon the official site and then use the expert advice. This expert advice will be help to solve such problem. Then use it and solve the problem. Hence you need to just use this expert advice and it will be help to solve such problem. The manual also provide such trouble shooting section to do this task. Then use it and solve the problem. Then use this type and solve problem.

The other solution is to be using the diagnostic tools and this will be help to solve such problem. The windows 7 operating system has to be providing such facility that will be help to avoid such kind of problem. If this will work then ok otherwise just do the reset task on the system. This reset task on the system will be help to solve such complicated task. Use this and solve the color theme problem. The reset setting have best to do this task.