Thread: Unable to send email from email alias via Microsoft Office 365

Unable to send email from email alias via Microsoft Office 365

Recently I wanted to grow my business , so I used many strategy to suppress the outcomes of the competitors , and till here everything was fine and growing so I thought of implementing a new change in my company and ordered Microsoft exchange online product which is a sub-product of the Microsoft office 365, but as I don ‘t have enough knowledge about this product so can someone explain me how to send an e-mail from alias .

Re: Unable to send email from email alias via Microsoft Office 365

The first thing that I need to tell you is that this might be a caused because you many have added too many e-mail address to your domain, which is not the first portly of the Microsoft office 360, other than this there are you need to see that if you can still receive emails from the address as that would then be decided when are where you problem is there are many other things that may affect the problem . so just post back if can can still receive em-mail s from the domain s

Hey I can still receive e-mails from the my domain‘s however , I have removed some useless e-mail account that may not be as useful to me as the other as but after doing that , I can now receive the e-mail from the domain account but , I still cannot find the send option that should be there so please help me out as I need to configure it correct so me and my employee can send the e-mails to their clients and the work could go on .

I think that would be quite difficult for you to send an e-mail from their account but, so I would suggest you to use an alias to send an w-mail account as Microsoft 365 provides and w-mail only to one user account I suggest you to create various e-mail account alias that might just help you out , so just create an account for the( I mean alias ) with the various names as info , sales, manufacturer, etc so that might be help ful for you and that more on would solve your problem.

I suggest you to create an alias to send the e-mails from your account to send that you need to go to the Admin overview and then the users channel there you can choose the change mailbox setting s and there are many emails options and there you can find the list of various e-mail alias that you have done, also remember that you need to have enough right in your hands so that you can change and retrieve anything that you want , also I would suggest you to go in the e-mail option and see what you get there do you see all the w-mail addresses .

I am sorry to say that there is currently no way to change or alter the by default office 365 address that are given to you by Microsoft but there is always an other way round to change that you need to delete the current user account and then recreate that to a desired name and then use that so as to the other associated account may get unlinked and you can then use this one to send e-mail while the other can still receive the way they were before.

Well that just gave me some more knowledge about the software that I was using but then would this fulfill my aim as ultinametly I want to send an e-mail to various alias as name@domainname.co.ru , and so on and so forth fo various other department named the sales , marketing ,etc , so would work for the above example that I have given as that is my ultimate objective, I would also like to know that if it was really possible for me to set up various account in the name of the user groups as that would help me saving time .