Thread: How to enable CDDB support in VLC

How to enable CDDB support in VLC

As per the title mention that I need to enable the CDDB support in the VLC. I have been using VLC on Windows Starter 7 operating system. I search it for all the choice on both Windows and Ubuntu platform but I didn’t found any correct solution. I am running on VLC 1.1.7 version which is present inside on an Acer Aspire One system. I also use VLC on Windows XP and the same exact thing happens. Hence I need help to fix this?

Re: How to enable CDDB support in VLC

There is special task available for solving this problem. You need to just use this task and solve problem. Then first start VLC and then set Album Art Policy to "As soon as track is added". The alternative way is to be configuring existing "Playlist". The next step is to be set Show settings to all. Then you need to open "Input/Codec’s and then hit Access Modules option. After doing this step just choose Audio Compact Disc Digital Audio (CD-DA) Input option. This will be help to enable "Contact CDDB using HTTP protocol".

You need to do the special task and this will be help to solve the problem. Then you need to follow the process and this will be solving your problem. Then first open the Interface menu by double click on it. Then hit the Privacy / Network interaction and this will be help to show the "Album art download policy" option. Choose this option and it will provide the facility to set "Manual download" task. Then this will be work and at the end CDDB is to be enabled.

I'm also having problems regarding enable CDDB support in VLC and then I haven’t found any search. Hence, I decided to use all of the album art settings on this VLC. In that time, I also use the Ripper-X, Sound Juicer and Music Player on my windows starter 7 operating system. This will be work and finally the problem is to be solved. This will be work to enable the CDDB support in VLC software. Then you need to just use this kind of technique and it will be help to solve the problem.

When I read several article then I realized the actual problem behind this. Actually enable-cddb was already on default condition. This is to be present on the VLC software and there is no need to manual do this task. Hence I think you need to set the setting as default. This tupe of solution will be work and it will be help to avoid such kind of complicated problem. Then use this and solve your enabling CDDB task on the system.

If you still not found the proper solution then you need to contact the expert person of the official site. The expert person of the issue is to be present on the official site. Then you need to just logon the support site and then contact the expert related to this problem. I’m sure you got correct result. The other way is to be read the manual and this will be help to solve such kind of trouble. The VLC manual is present online as well as setup folder also hold this manual.