Thread: New VLC Version Crashes in Windows 7 64-Bit

New VLC Version Crashes in Windows 7 64-Bit

Recently I have install 64 bit version of the Windows 7. Yesterday, I did the installation of the latest versions of VLC media player software. Now it will be commonly hang and when I try to play some music files then it will be gives the crash problem. This will be happen at random distance. I try to play various audio as well as video files but the outputs are same. Before this installation I use VLC 1.0.5 and it work fine. System configuration contain Radeon 5770 video card with the AMD Athlon X4 955 processor. So please give me some immediate reply for the same.

Re: New VLC Version Crashes in Windows 7 64-Bit

You need to check that whether the software is fully installed on the system or not. This will be help to remove such kind of problem. Then I suggest you to first check the available option of the software is fully installed or not. If it is not installed then you need to install the support file of the software. You can do this task by updating this software. It solves your problem. Then use this upgrade task and it will be work to solve problem.

It may also possible that the software is not been crashed and you think that this will be crash. Sometimes, user has not knowledge about the software and he try to use this software. Then the basic thing behind this is to be check that the running supported file of the software. The property window of the software will be describing this thing. Then use the compatibility tab of the window and do the selected file running task on software. This might be solving your problem.

The alternative way is to be just check the support file of the software is correctly installed or not. Then for doing this task you need to use the antivirus and then scan the whole system using this antivirus. This antivirus will help to remove the existing virus present in the setup folder of the VLC software. In the result, the software works correctly and you found the exact good result from this VLC software. Then try this and solve problem.

I am also facing the equivalent problem with my VLC media player software. When I try to play video file on system, then it shows not supporting the videos error message. This file is previously running on previously running on older version of VLC when I had Windows xp on it. After that when I upgrade system to install Windows 7, and then the same will be happen. While I have installed the Windows 7 32 bit version and it will work regarding this kind of problem.

Try to reupdate this software. Yes, it might be possible that the update version of the VLC will be avoid such problem. The other way is to be if this kind of solution will be not work then reinstall the older version of the VLC software. Also check the compatibility with the system of this software. This will be work and it may be the problem solved onto the system. the official site gives the compatibility description.