Thread: How to do static compilation in VLC

How to do static compilation in VLC

A serious problem is occurring in my mind is that is it possible to do the static build and all is needed is the plug in into the VLC, I means to say that it is not running in the dynamic load shared objects plug-ins. I have checked the configuration as I have enabled the built-in most modules and it will be built in and it is default disabled. And it is enabling the static and shared packages. But it is not working in the plug-in when it is playing. I was not able to catch it. Is it the disable plug-ins or in the VLC statically.

Re: How to do static compilation in VLC

I think that in this case I would like to recommend you that the configuration that you have listed is very static and you have to change the configuration by just changing the configure to you have to enable the static and after that you have to disable the shared memory. I think that this is working in the recently development snapshots. I think so that it will not work on the configuration option on VLC0.85.

From the discussion going on the Active X can be interfaced to C#. I was not able to see the unclear. I think that the .Net user is controlling the uses of the libvlc interface and the relies on the libvlc can be very specifically to the VLC if you want to do the binding on the top of the Active X then you have to do the any generic interface and it is having the doesn't need VLC and you have to built and then in this case you can be able to exchange the VLC and by doing the program.

You have to do a code in the step that it is to 'export CXXFLAGS="-march=nocona -O2 –pipe’ and I have forgotten this to close the quote and around the command and the text. And then you have to remember that you have to put then in the double quotes and after that you have to march around. In this case you have to take the o2 and the pipe these two things are compulsory required in the VLC player.

Or in this case you can also do the below steps that I have used and you have to keep in mind that use the openSuSE 10.3 installation this will install the DVD as one of my response. And in this case I think that the substitute is the main properties for the DVD:
    • You have to open the openSUSE-10.3-DVD 10.3
    • And after that you have to do the 10.3 - Main Repository (OSS)
    • And after that you have to openSUSE-10.3-Updates.
    • And it is also used the 10.3 – VideoLAN.

Have you ever used the enable static option and then during the. /configure? And after that you have to do not expect the statically linked binary you have to share the object library. And if you were in the option of the quick and dirty fix and then you have to find libvlc.so.2 and then under the build directory and it is having the same directory as in the binary. And then you have to launch it and copy files.

I think that in this case it is very possible to install the VLC on the OLPC from an unsupported by the packages and the repositories and it is having lots of things in the unsupported and the broken is in the particular RTP/RTSP support and it is supporting the missing GCRYPT_1.2 symbols. And it is having a big attempt and it is to compile a big static VLC.