Thread: How to capture the password for Backtrack Linux using vb script

How to capture the password for Backtrack Linux using vb script

I was using backtrack 4 and after getting an update for backtrack linux operating system I had update it and it is working well. But the things im not able to run the vb script in backtrack5 it was not working before then for that I had checked that the sslstrip is not working so for that I had install it again and then again I had made a check for the script and it start working but now the things is I’m facing the problem with the internet which is working really slow and it was not able to capture the password and I know it might be the problem in the script so can anyone suggest me what may be the problem in the script.

Re: How to capture the password for Backtrack Linux using vb script

For this you first need to install some dependence for open terminal and then type
    Code:
    apt-get install python-scapy
    cd pentest/web/sslstrip
    cdmod +x setup.py
    python setup.py install
    After this you need to download the wifizoo which you will be going to get on net and just make a watch where you had downloaded

If you are having the wifizoo then you just need to import the scapy ets and then edit the wifizoo.py which will going to import the nano wifizoo.py and after that you just need to press and hold the ctrl and then w and then t after that just enter the value 11 and then copy paste the import getopt and then from the scapy.all import just hit the ctrl and x and even y and it will going to get save after that you just need to move the file which you had save in the directory and then use the wifizoo.

Even I was having the same problem after updating but it had being resolved by going in to pentest and in t5hat just look for web and in that you will going to get sslstrip directorie and from there just run the python setup.py install. I don’t know much about wifizoo tho but if you want you can even try this: just goto cd pentest and that go to to the web folder and there you will get an sslstrip and that will surely going to work for you.

I had also install the sslstrip but I got an error of the python had install it and later uninstall it. Scapy is just made the things worst. I had even tried to install python wifizoo.py –I which later gives me the working stating that failed to execute the file tcpdump just check if the path is correct. And later I got another error stating that it could not found any route for the ipv6 destination which is not my default route. My default route is ipv4. Any suggestion regarding this.

you may get it working by setting the Firefox in the network setting which you have to do it manually by entering the below code in the terminal.

Code:
    127.0.0.1 Port 8000
    and then open the internet explorer and then check the local area connection properties and in that select the ipv4 option and make it default. I’m sure it will going to work.