Thread: "oc genie" program on MSI

"oc genie" program on MSI

Last week I purchased new MSI motherboard and now I want to fully used this motherboard features. Actually when I read the manual of the MSI then I found the oc genie program features. I haven’t knowledge of this but I need to use this program. As per the manual, MSI support this feature and I want to use this program. If anyone having experience of this issue, then please share your own thoughts. Thanks in advance

Re: "oc genie" program on MSI

As per you mention in the post, I realized that you have not knowledge of this program. In the MSI motherboard, this is the oc genie button that is present on the motherboard. You need to Just press the OC Genie button. There is also the alternative way present to do this task. In the BIOS of the MSI motherboard, the OC Genie II functions present. You need to enable this option in BIOS menu. This will be help to access this features.

I'm using a MSI P55-SD50 motherboard and I also want to use this oc genie program. Then I did the press button on the MSI motherboard. This will be help to access the oc genie program. This is the special program of the MSI motherboard and this will be help to 'unlock' the CPU's multiplier. It will also capable to make best use of processor, memory, as well as the inbuilt chipset. Hence you can also do this easily on motherboard.

The BIOS version present on the MSI will also help to access this feature. You need to go to the BIOS by long pressing the del button. Then the BIOS program will be open onto the system. In that BIOS you can access this option and later on enable this option. This will be help to improve the performance of the system. This will be help to get the higher performance of the processor, memory and inbuilt chips. Then use this facility.

This is the best GPU function that will be help to improve the performance. I have not seen the related task. There is also the overclocking process available on the system but this is the risky process. Sometimes this overclocking will be damage this system hardware or the software parts. Hence in the MSI mobo, this is the best way to do the similar kind of operation. Then use this facility and it will be help to you for solving such problem.

This is the best way to enable the option using the BIOS. This process will be not making any problem in the system. In this BIOS enable process; we didn’t need to open the CPU panel. Then check the unnecessary parts of the motherboard. Hence use the BIOS enable option to do this task. This is the best thing and I hope you like this facility. The option is only present on the MSI motherboard and this is best for doing system improvement.