Thread: DVD player cannot play DVD burned with Nero

DVD player cannot play DVD burned with Nero

My computer is running Windows 7. I was having some movie in my computer and one of my friends was needed that movie to watch but he was not having computer. So I burn that movie to a DVD and given to him. When he tried to play that DVD then it was not able to play. After inserting that, it says loading and after a few seconds, it shows the message “No Disc”. All the other discs are running well with it without any problem. The only problem is with the DVD that I have given to him. I followed the normal procedure to burn the disc then why this is showing this issue. Please assist me with your suggestions.

re: DVD player cannot play DVD burned with Nero

Do you have copied 1:1 or you have recoded the disc? Anyway, I think that you have burned that disc with high speed and for that reason you are getting the issue. So you can try to lower the write speed and see if that helps you or not. If the writing speed is very high then also you might get such issues and therefore lowering the speed may resolve the problem for you. So do that and let us know that if nit was helpful or not.

There might be some problem with the DVD that you are using and so it is not able to detect the disc. You can try to play that with some other DVD player and see if that is able to detect that or not. If that is playing well with the other DVD player then this will make sure that the problem is with the DVD player. This is the first thing that you need to check in this case if you have burned the disc properly with the Nero.

Do you have Nero version 8 in your computer? I am asking that because if that is the case then I would like to tell you that it is not compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. If you want to burn the CD properly then you should have at least V9.4.26 otherwise later version of that. So if that is the case for you then you can install the updated version and that will surly resolves the problem for you.

Thank you so much for your replies. If I allow the DVD shrink to copy the files in hard drive and after that conclude the copy process, then I disjointedly make use of Nero Burning ROM for copying the Video TS files as of the HDD toward a blank disk. The copied disk is working well within the dvd players as well as the blue ray players. Now I ought to do two processes and not one. But this novel piece of indication might help somebody to understand what it is doing, as I would still choose to perform it as one step.

adam0718 Guest

Re: DVD player cannot play DVD burned with Nero

Use DVD Author Plus for burning for your video DVD. It will automatically convert your video files to create a DVD that will work on any DVD player. Easy to use, works perfectly, fast,and totally free.