Thread: NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe is not working anymore

NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe is not working anymore

Hello friends, I was just testing the SecurDisc feature that is there within the Nero 10. It was the first time I was using this. All the things were working great when I tried to copy the files return to my system with the help of USB that is connected to the BenQ 1650. But I found that the BenQ 1650 is not able to recover the all the damaged files. I also found that it does not ask me for the password over again. I think that it is avoiding the NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe. Now I am not able to make use of the disc by means of this drive. Please help me.

Re: NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe is not working anymore

After reading your post, what is coming in my mind is that you have damaged the disc and now you expecting to recover the file. I am not getting that how this happens to you but I would like to tell you that it is not possible that you can recover those files with Securdisc technology as this is not the section of this Securdisc technology. You can make use of the Rescue Agent for that which is there in Nero. See if that helps you or not.

Thank you so much for your reply, I think that you are getting me wrong. Anyway, that was not the point. Actually the problem is that I am not able to use the disc a second time through my BenQ as it is not asking me for the password. It directly let me to the screen where we can select the file to copy. The solution you have given is working but they are encrypted. Please tell me that how can I make the NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe to prompt for the password.

I don’t know that what is the exact solution to your problem. But you can contact to the tech support or do the chat online and ask for the issue. They will tell you the solution for that. The dependability feature for the SecurDisc is excellent but we do not know that which files were exaggerated when you tried it on the disc. What puzzled thing is that you are capable to recover the files and not prompted for the password. Maybe you require to update the driver intended for your Ben-Q.

Normally the method given above to examine the SecurDisc features is very right. The unnecessary burning must be equipped to restore the files even though parts of the disc are not understandable. Obviously this is only going to function if sufficient place was left to insert redundant data toward the disc. Please note it is not guaranteed that files will be able to read whatever the case may be.

This problem should have to be analyzed in deep to get the solution for this. The best thing you can do is to contact the technical support directly. You can email them at techsupport@nero.com. Most possibly it will boost the case if you put in a system analysis of your computer within question with the help of the GetSupportFiles tool. This is the best way that I can recommend you.