Thread: Cannot insert images in Nero Cover Designer

Re: Cannot insert images in Nero Cover Designer

The best thing that I can recommend you is to contact the Nero tech support and ask them for the issue. They will tell you that, what is the exact problem with that and how the problem can be resolved. Other than this, you can also go for the live chat with them and ask the issue directly to them. This is the best and the safest solution for you and I wish that it will let you out of trouble soon. Thank you.

Cannot insert images in Nero Cover Designer

I am using the CoverDesigner in my computer. I am not able to insert the any of the picture that is designed in the Photoshop software that you all must be aware of. Whenever I try to do that then it shows me the message which says “Cannot add image”. I tried it many times but all the times it shows me the same thing. Can you please tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I resolve this problem?

re: Cannot insert images in Nero Cover Designer

What is the version of the Nero that you are using? You have not mentioned anything regarding that. If you are using any older version then you should use the latest version of it. I am using the Nero 10 and that is working great. So you should also download it and install that in your computer. As this is doing well in my case then I am sure that this will do the same for you as well. So good luck with Nero 10.

What are the temples that you are trying to use? You should check that if the format you are attempting to utilize is listed within the cover designer while selecting the file. If that file type is not listed there then I don’t think that it is going to be added to that in any manner. This indicated that it is not having the support for that type of file. This is the main reason that you are facing this issue.

I am also agreeing with the above post that that unsupported file format may cause the problem for you. If you want to ensure that then you can simply try to make use of the image file of other format and see if that is able to function or not. If the image of other format get inserted without any problem then this will ensure that the problem is with the file format. So while saving the file from Photoshop, you can simply change the file format and this will resolve the problem for you.

If the Nero is corrupted in your case then also you may get the issues like this. Just try all the possible solutions for this and if no one of them helps you to resolve the problem then just uninstall the installed Nero from your computer and then install it over again. Reinstalling the Nero may resolve the issue for you. This is the best thing that I can recommend you for this and hope that it will help you as well.