Thread: Voice sync not working if DVD made using Nero vision xtra

Voice sync not working if DVD made using Nero vision xtra

Last two month I used nero 7 to burn any type of DVD. There is nothing problem arrive in this burning DVd before yesterday. Yesterday, I made video DVD without any problems and now it will gives the voice sync difficulty. I used Nero vision xtra software program for doing this task. I'm using windows 7 on the system. Is there anyway present to fix this type of complicated problem? Any type of help would be thanks.

Re: Voice sync not working if DVD made using Nero vision xtra

The correct answer to this problem is to be AVS video Editor. The AVS Editor software is to be capable to perform such kind of synchronization process. The better way is to be use AVS to edit a Nero exported file. This software has to be providing the TS file as a extension. After that you don’t need to burn the disk using this ts file. Then do this burning task using the Nero RecodDVD software. Then use this type of solution and this will be help to solve such problem.

I think you need special kind of software for solving such problems. The k-lite codec pack is the best choice to do this task. Hence I suggest you to just download and then immediately install this software on the system. After doing this task you need to use this software for the video synchronization purpose. This k-lite software works to sync the video and in the result it produces the specific file. Then burn this file using the Nero vision. It solves your problem.

There is special facility present in the system but this will not work sometimes. Hence I also suggest you to use the alternative software for doing this synchronization over the video files. This is the better way to do this task. Most of the time, people will be try to use the inbuilt program of the software and this could be not work in some time. Then use this type of alternative software. This will might be work for solving the problem.

I haven’t appreciated your thoughts. The reason behind this is to be the nero has to be contain such type of facility. Then why should we need to use the other software for such task. I think if the problem in this program of the software, then we need to update this program. It may be possible that the updated program will be help to solve such problem. Then as per my thinking update the software program and solve this video sync problem.

Before doing any kind of unnecessary task, I just suggest you some thoughts. The problem is not been always occur because the software. It may be possible that the disk is being not burn correct manner. Hence I suggest you to use the alternative way to remove such problem. May be you need to reperform this task. It could be possible that the result is different in this time. Several times if we try the process again and again then the result will be improve. Hence do this and see the result.