Thread: How to get the multichannel audio playback from Blu-Ray?

How to get the multichannel audio playback from Blu-Ray?

Friends, I have recently upgraded to the Nero 10 HD and the main reason for doing this is to get a superior blu-ray playback practice as compared to the one I was getting with the Cyberlink player that was bundled through the Blu-ray drive that I am having. I was disappointed to realize that the whole thing coming via SPDIF is downmixed toward stereo. Can you please tell me that how can I obtain multichannel audio playback as of Blu-Ray?

Re: How to get the multichannel audio playback from Blu-Ray?

I am not having the Kwik Media installed on my computer. But as far as I know that if you go to the option and then choose Audio then you will find that there is one option by which you will be able to get the spdif. Just go fir this and let us know that if this was helpful to you or not. I have not did this before so I am not 1200 % sure that this is going to work but you can try this once for sure. Thank you.

I am sorry to hear that but this is happening because they are using the analog audio stream intended for Blu-ray Playback. As soon as you make use of SPDIF the audio stream then you will find that it will mechanically downmixed to stereo. So this is the main reason for this and I hope that you will also be clear with the idea behind this. I hope that they will resolve this issue in their next release.

I do not think that this is the problem anymore with this. I have doubt that somewhat can be simulated with the help of the number of open source programs that can be supported through a foremost software company. I also have just updated as of Nero 9 to 10 HD and I am very dissatisfied that this feature is at present engaged. There should be a number of plans from Nero to resolve this issue?

I would like to tell you that the HDMI intended for audio is practically the single choice to obtain complete digital multichannel audio out into your receiver. From my knowledge through desktop 4000 as well as 5000 ATI cards, they are the superior ones concerning about the WASAPI exclusive compatibility but I have not attempted neither previous nor this generation's Intel (I have attempted with the G35 but that was also a big failure though).

I utilize an HDMI cable for my Denon 3806 receiver (HDMI 1.1) and I obtain every audio codecs as of my PS3 through every channels. I don't utilize any additional audio wires (no more room intended for them as my 3806 jacks are max'ed out through the entire stuff I have associated to it therefore this was not an alternative.) I'm not certain if this also be relevant to Toslink connections because I'm not having one as of the PS3.