Thread: How can I import my own button within advanced menu fir Nero Vision

How can I import my own button within advanced menu fir Nero Vision

Hello everyone, I have installed the Nero on my computer and I want to import objects within the advanced menu but the problem is that I am not able to get the option for the buttons. Can you tell me that if there is any possible way to do that. I have searched for this on internet but cannot get the solution for this. Please guide me with your suggestion. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: How can I import my own button within advanced menu fir Nero Vision

I would like to tell you that you will be able to choose as well as combine the individual buttons within only the advance Editing. You will also9 be able to customize on hand template buttons and also can add new buttons to that. And for the links, you will have to assign them manually to the buttons that you add. I found this solution on one of the sites and I hope that this will help you.

Within the objects and clip art for the Advanced Editing, you will be able to import your own graphics as well as make use of that within the menu bar. But I am having doubt that this can be used as the button or not. Anyway, you can try to do that and see if that is able to use as the button on the menu or not. If that works then its OK but if that do not work then reply back and we will give you some other possible solution for that.

You can directly contact the Nero tech support and ask them for this. If this is possible in any manner then they will let you know the way to do that. If you want the quick answer for this then you can also go for the live chat with them and ask them for the same. This will be the best way to get the answer for this. Please post the working method over here so that other users who are searching for the same can take advantage from that.

I am also searching for the method to do that. Till now I could not get the solution for this. I also attempted to discover the method for using the object like a button as I am able to import my own objects but I cannot get the option to link an object toward content. There is a subdirectory which is having the Nero vision. So I tried to replace that file with another having the .png extension. But after doing that also, it was not able to come into view. I hope someone can provide the way to do that soon.

I am having one easy workaround for this. For this, what you will have to do is, just select text-only button and after that scale the text-button icon which you have created in proportion to the size you desire for the icon. You should not place any text in that. After that just link that content that you desire and overlie a text box through text size you desire. By this way you will be able to do that. I am quite sure that this is going to help you.