Thread: Nero Vision Import Slideshow Files instead of Video

Nero Vision Import Slideshow Files instead of Video

Last week, I install Nero 10 software onto the windows 7 operating system. Now I realized some problem inside this program. When i try to import some video extension files then the slide show files are imported. The extension of these files is mpeg-2 files. They all are come as a sideshows and not the video files. Also when I try add a screen shot onto this then it will gives error message. Please suggest me that how to fix this problem.

Re: Nero Vision Import Slideshow Files instead of Video

This type of problem are totally depend on the type of files you has to be imported. Some of the video files format are formed as individual frames. This could be indicate that the files are present in this format. I think the above mentioned mpeg-2 files are also in this format. I’m not confident but this is to be happening in most of time. You need to try to import the different file extension and then see the result. It could be the different result as you expected.

Yes, I also appreciate your thought that this is to be happen in case of the selected files. Then I suggest you to use the other type of video file extension and then locate the result of the process. You need to use the other video file extension for importing such as mpeg1, avi, mp4 and so on. This will be help to solve such kind of complicated problem. Then I suggest you to use this type alternative way and then import the video files instead of the slide show.

The Nero Vision of the Nero program software will be help to add video files, make a movie using the Nero Digital, AVC, AVI, MPEG files. This type of software also supports for the make a slide show as well as import AVCHD files from Web area or hard disc. Then I think that this is the file extension problem arrives in your system. Yes, maybe you need to import the MPEG, AVI, Nero Digital, AVC files. This will be help to you for solve this importing problem.

I suggest you to first check the support files of this software have to be correctly work or not. It may be possible that this happen because the support files of the software has become crashed. Then I suggest you to use the antivirus technique and depends upon this technique solve such kind of problems. Also you need to update this software. The update task will be inserting the missing support file of the software. Then try this & solve problem.

Before two days, I found such problem in the Nero 9 software. Then I contact the expert person of the official site but I haven’t found the correct result. Hence I think that this is the software problem. Then I decided to update this software. After doing this task, the problem is not clearly solved. Hence I did the uninstall software task and reboot the system. Later on I did the Nero 10 software install process. This will work & problem is solved.