Thread: Failed to import any of the files in the Nero Vision

Failed to import any of the files in the Nero Vision

Currently I have installed the Nero 10 platinum HD on my computer but having some problem with that. Actually I am not able to import any of the files within that. Whenever I start this and try to select any file to import then nothing happens. It is also not showing me any of the error message or anything else. I have tried this with many file type but it is the same for all of them. Please help me to resolve this problem. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Failed to import any of the files in the Nero Vision

You should make sure that the editing screen is maximized while you are importing the files. If you are not having the window maximized then you will not able to see the file that is imported and added to the timeline. You may also get the message that project is empty and there is no file added in the Timeline. So what you can do is just maximize the widow and then try to import the files to see if that is getting imported or not. Thank you.

I think that the Nero control center that you are using is outdated and for that reason you are facing this problem. What you can do is, just update the Control Center and see if that is able to resolve the problem for you or not. For that, just go to the official site of the Nero and from there download the updates. This is one of the most possible ways that can resolve the problem for you. Reply back if that works or not.

Do you have any antivirus program installed in your computer or not? I am asking this because there is possibility that the antivirus program that you are using is trying to interrupt the processing of the Nero Vision. So if you wish to check that then you can just disable that temporarily and then try to import those files again. If that allows the files to import then it will make clear that the problem is because of the antivirus.

If you are having a netbook which is having the maximum resolution of 1024 x 600 then the resolution may be the problem. I know this as the "problem" as of other customers who are having netbooks too. The difficulty is that they alter the DPI settings with the intention that the whole thing becomes a little bit larger on this minute screen. And if you accomplish that then you will not be able to see the area under "My Media" where the imported video files are usually displayed. Therefore confirm that the DPI settings are not superior than the default value (100%).

If you are not able to resolve the problem then you can directly contact to the Nero each support and ask them for the issue. They will tell you that what is the problem with that and how can that be resolved. If you want then you can also go for the live chat with them and get the solution of the issue instantly. This will be the best way to get the solution for your issue.