Thread: cannot install logitech Webcam C250 in my computer having windows 7

cannot install logitech Webcam C250 in my computer having windows 7

Hello friends I am using computer in which I have recently upgrade my operating system with windows 7 and before that I was using windows vista. Now after installing the windows 7 in my computer I am not able to install my Logitech Webcam C250. I have tried to fix this issue by trying different tricks but I didn’t get any help. In my windows vista I have never faced this type of issue please help me with this.

Re: cannot install logitech Webcam C250 in my computer having windows 7

According to me you should try to solve this problem by downloading the Logitech Webcam C250 driver installation file from internet and after that install the Logitech Webcam C250 in your computer. After downloading the installation file from internet you should try to install the driver again in your computer and after that check whether you are able to install the Logitech Webcam C250 driver or not.

According to me you should try to solve your installation issue by doing following steps. First connect your Logitech Webcam C250 with your computer and after that you have to open device manager. Now in device manager you have to right click in the imaging devices. Now you will find the option for the update driver. Now click on that and after that insert the driver CD in your computer CD ROM and then it will install the driver CD in your computer. Now by trying this solution you will be able to install your Logitech Webcam C250.

I have one solution to fix this issue. First you have to disable all the startup services from your system configuration utility. You can disable start up services by typing msconfig in your start menu search box and after that clicking the start up tab of the system configuration utility window. In startup tab you will find start up services names. Now you have to disable all the programs except Microsoft services. After that click on the ok and then restart the computer. Now after that try to install the Logitech Webcam C250 driver in your computer. I hope this idea will help you.

Well I have tried to fix this issue by downloading the driver installation file from official website of the Logitech and after that when I tried to install it in my computer at that time I get the same problem. Now after trying that I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the drivers from device manager but it doesn’t make any difference. Now after doing that I have also disable the start up services and restart the computer and then when I installed the driver at that time also I get same problem. Now please tell me how to fix this.

It looks like there might be something wrong with your operating system and I think after repairing your operating system you will be able to fix this issue. Just insert your Operating system CD in your computer CD ROM and after that restart the computer and then select the windows repair option. Now after completing the repairing processes try to install your Webcam drivers. You will not get any issue after trying this trick.

After trying all the possible solution I have inserted operating system CD in my computer and after that I have repaired my operating system. Now after repairing operating system I have reinstalled Logitech webcam driver in my computer and after that it gets installed successfully. Now I am able to connect my Logitech Webcam C250 with my computer. Thank you for helping and giving me solution.