Thread: Logitech: Where to find driver and software’s for fixing the lagging and blurry video?

Logitech: Where to find driver and software’s for fixing the lagging and blurry video?

Well friend’s I have a Logitech webcam and i am using it in my windows 7 OS and I just want some suggestion over how to get the drivers for this webcam and how to fix the lagging and blurry video problem I have been trying to get the solution for this problem but I dint got any such idea so please suggest me if you guys know anything about it and help me out of this so that I can solve my problem I know these has been a silly problem but I am not very much into computers and internet so I need help regarding this I hope someone helps me out?

Re: Logitech: Where to find driver and software’s for fixing the lagging and blurry video?

Well getting the drivers and the software problem can be solved by moving onto the genuine site of Logitech and I am sure you can get the driver’s over there and for that you just need to know the model number of your product and I am sure that you would find the drivers over there and the problem regarding depends on the model you have buy the what pixel webcam you have got and if it’s more it won’t be blurry and if it’s less it would be blurry I don’t think there are any such drivers which would help you out to make your webcam clearer and if you have buyed something with higher pixels and still it’s not clear then you got to contact to your service center and I am sure they will help you out of this.

Satyrs Guest

Re: Logitech: Where to find driver and software’s for fixing the lagging and blurry video?

Yes software issues can be solved by moving towards the genuine site of the company with using your model number of product and there are some setting which you can keep to have a blurry and lagging videos not to affect you they are just simply keep the display setting’s as default and general setting be checked and the liner format setting should be default I would like to tell you don’t try to make your webcam look more attractive by using up the more higher definition or brightness and effects just use the default setting and it will do its working.

Certain issues like virus in computer and all can also affect your webcam the video must start get lagging behind or it hangs in certain period of time so this needs to be taken care of and I think any problem with the hardware I think you need to contact the service center rather contacting them on their webs support because some solution’s can’t help by written they need to be applied practically and driver problem is same that can be solved by the genuine site they would help you out of this.

i dont think keeping on updating the software and bios would be solving your problem you need to find out if your system dont have any virus or anything other than that there are many problem which do creates the problem like lagging and all so i think you dont need to think to update everything always first you need to find what is the source of the problem who have been troubling you to face this problem and then you can help yourself after that.

You can get it on the genuine site of your product there you would be asked with your model number and you got to provide it and once you do provide it, it would be showing you the driver and then you can download it and install it and get a clean screen but i think you must have got a CD with your system you must try that first if you are getting a proper display with it.