Thread: How to add more video files on a DVD disk with Nero 10?

How to add more video files on a DVD disk with Nero 10?

Guys I have got a problem with this, I have created a DVD with simply two MP4 files on it and now I want to add more to video files now can anyone tell me how can I do this I want to solve this problem but I don’t know anything about it how to get rid of this, so please guys suggest me something what steps should I take to make the DVD get added with more two file’s please help me out of this I really don’t know how to get rid of this?

Re: How to add more video files on a DVD disk with Nero 10?

Would be suggesting you with certain basic steps which I have got, I to has the same question some time ago but now I know the solution and this solution does helps me a lot to get out of such problem and I hope it would be helping you out to, so my steps would be just open the Nero Vision and then select the option make movie and in that editing screen which would be appeared in front of you just select and import the Disc and your DVD. Now you just go to add the additional files and edited and proceeded normally

The above steps are write and I too am satisfied with it but you need to pay attention on certain stuffs like you will have any of these new compilation on the New Disc now, and you will not e able to add any more Mp4 files to the disc which has the existing DVD if you would have not created any editable Video DVD. And in the future if your want this Disc should be able to have more data then you have to make the multisession true by which you can make your add increase as far as it don get full.

To burn more audio files from Nero you must have a Nero with an updated version and a nor corrupted file and then make sure that while burning you are not burning the NTSC,PAL. In this Nero just click on the video and on the DVD, then click on the add video option and then go down and click more and then you need to check the option of chapter creating which would be then automatically and then click the menu to go to the next. Now you got to return and creating a menu no by making it sure that you have a DVD or a DVD-5 just watch the video before you burn it and then click select and then click the maximum speed and make sure that the DVD drive to be burn and then click save and the movie disk would be ready.

Satyrs Guest

Well this is only possible if you have made the DVD with multisession on the first time and if you haven’t done that this in impossible to burn the files again because once the DVD has been successfully burnt it gets encrypted and it becomes read only. And to avoid this while burning the CD we have to take care of it that we have made the Disk multisession so that we can add the file’s later and if you have done that only then it is possible and just follow the steps above it would help you out you can simply add the file’s to it best regard’s.

Thank you so much guys this is really nice to get helped by you all and i have been expecting this you all guys have been helping me from long time and so i was expecting a good help again but i haven't got a good help this time but still it helped me anyways i had a friend who solved the query but still it was a nice time and your effort towards helping me was very nice and that is the reason why i have liked to be here for all my problems.