Thread: Would Nero have some different File format in future?

Would Nero have some different File format in future?

Well guys can I hope that in future we would have some different file formats which would be planned by the Nero developer, for example we can recode a. Wmv. Avi files, and such etc stuffs can be done with the use of Nero, and can we think that they would be having an ability to encode the audio track more than two I don’t know if these wish’s are right but I think this would really make Nero more nice and increase its flexibility and use among its user’s. Have anyone hear thought over this can I get some comments over it and know am I right or wrong?

Re: Would Nero have some different File format in future?

Yes dude right I have been thinking about this to now I think there is the time to get some change from the Nero it has been a long time Nero has been existing with the same stuff and now I think there should be changes they should make it more important I mean by giving up some more features in it and all well I think we are right and are wishes are not at all weird and I think they would be taking care of these wishes. And hopefully in the next version we would be able to see all this stuffs.

I have been a nero user from a long time and I have been liking it a lot and I have never felt that there should be certain changes in it because I know that as long as the software is stretched I mean if you try to make the software much more featured full and more long the chance of having more bugs and flaws start coming up as small as the software is with the specialization in one process it remains the best with very less errors so I think it should remain with the features they are having but yes they can change something in that same feature with some advanced version or so this would be a better option.

Well it looks interesting I would like to support it and I think the problem is that no MP4s natively supports WMP, so you will not be added to the library, although they play very well. I have to use a third party encoder to re-encode to mp4 avi, so you are in Windows Media Player library that can flow through my Xbox for display. Some more features like if someone wants to use the third part codec’s that have been installed on some other system or their own system and that must be supporting some standard format’s like xvid,mpg2,wmv,avi would be really an awesome plan to.

I to would like to support the point that as bigger as the software more would be the chance of getting bugs and problem’s in the software so if you guys wants such stuffs why not to get it as another software in the same disk with the Nero I too want these changes to happen but I don’t want Nero to create problem because I have been liking this software a lot and using it a lot to so I would ask them if they would be trying to change the software then make a change in the manner it should not create a problem or give us as other software in the same disk that would be better too.

Yes, you can use Nero Vision, but I found it’s much easier to use something like Super eRightSoft is where materials can be processed as encryption and you can do the conversion, if you are having a lot of log files in mp4 and all, as I am having. And has been very good and I never wanted to use any other program, just use recode the output file format you want first. That's all I'm saying and that is what I want to throw my vote. Recode would be great if you could do what he does and how well, but the application can be a bit exaggerated. So I'll stop dreaming of it and leave it as an honorable mention.

This would never be happening i cant think about anything like this and i have been moving around many forums and have been browsing a lot for this query but i haven't saw any such thing and they have been jsut a rumor till now what i can say i would also ask you to just forget about all such thing and lets try to discuss some good topic and have a better discussion over it.