Thread: Can’t burn file selecting Nero Express to burn the data in multisession Disc?

Can’t burn file selecting Nero Express to burn the data in multisession Disc?

Help me! Friend’s I have Windows 7 on my pc and I have been Using Nero 10 on it, and the problem I am facing is I have a CD and it has been burnt by me itself and I have burnt it by multisession so that I can add file’s later but now when I am trying to do that its showing error and I am not able to add any file’s for the second time now what should I do what’s the problem how to get rid of it have anyone faced the same problem before please help me out?

Re: Can’t burn file selecting Nero Express to burn the data in multisession Disc?

Ah not a new problem friend I have been facing such problems many time with this Nero and I never knew how to get rid of them, I have never been able to burn this Multisession Disc ever once the CD is created the next time I try to do it something gets corrupted and CD is normally thrown out but this was never a problem I wasn’t able to complete the process but I dint had the problem in between the processes so I think you might have selected some wrong selection might be at the burning time the selection would have not been done of multisession or something might have changed unknowingly it can be the case.

Re: Can’t burn file selecting Nero Express to burn the data in multisession Disc?

Ok this has been a problem with many of them I would ask you something and I think you would get your answer in that hopefully well my question is, Do you have that project saved after completing the Burning process because that is the stuff which is very important while multisession, so do you have it. The other thing I would say and it’s that whenever you go back to add the files to the disc under the multisession tab just select the continues multisession Disc option and then try it out hope that helps you out.

I can’t be so sure but I have done this before and this was very simply done I just inserted the Disc and as it was burnt with the multisession process I sticked with the basic I went to Nero and I just added the file by just selecting the option burn files to disc and all the files on the CD was directly over there and the file which I was burning this time was just below them and when I tried to burn them everything was normally completed and I found that file on the Disk at my friends place so I think you need to do it normally don’t try to select some different option’s and all and I think you will get it done.

It must be that your CD is corrupted now and no files can be added to the Disc now this does happens many time due to certain problem like if you try certain attempts and you fail to do it at that time the CD gets corrupted and then you are not able to add any files to it so I think this must have happened with you and if not this I think these guys have said right you don’t try to do it with selecting nero express option and all just do it simply and I think you would be able to do it hopefully you get rid of your problem sooner.

I had the same problem and realized that ultimately must be done. Developers really need to work in a way so you can easily add an "unfinished" cd so all you have to do is put the cd in the drive non finalized, and the software is that it’s a cd and automatically non finalized can begin to write down everything you are trying to add. That seems to make much sense to Spouse. Now you do record the multisession audio CD but most f the player would have the problem with it and they would be they would be seeing them only the first time.