Thread: Free Winzip 10

Free Winzip 10

I am using Windows Xp SP2 operating system. Last week to due to some problem i reinstalled the windows. Unfortunately i failed to make the back up due to which i lost some application installed on it before formatting. Now what i am searching for is Winzip 10. I have lots of zip files that i need to go through but i am unable to get it for download online. Could guys please make me know where can i download free winzip 10 ?

Re: Free Winzip 10

There are lots of sites where you can get it easily. Anyways, you can download Winzip 10 from here. WinZip 10 includes major usability enhancements, improved compression technology.Wizard/Classic interfaces accommodate both first-time and experienced users.New features include AES 128- and 256-bit encryption for tighter security, an improved compression algorithm that gives you better compression ratios, and new technologies that remove the size restrictions on ZIP archives.

With WinZip you can quickly and easily compress and decompress files, folders, and entire folder trees to save storage space and reduce e-mail-transmission time, as well as encrypt and decrypt your sensitive documents. The new WinZip 10.0 offers powerful new compression technology that creates even smaller Zip files. And the new Explorer-style view makes working with complex, multi-folder Zip files a snap.

Download Free Winzip 10

Thanks a lot guys, that is all i needed. I agree there are lots of sites online but i was not able to get Winzip 10, but you all have made it right here for me.Help appreciated.

zip to some files for messaging