Thread: Output file play in different ratio after recording it in widescreen HD in Logitech C910

Output file play in different ratio after recording it in widescreen HD in Logitech C910

From last few months I am using Logitech C910 webcam with my computer in which I have installed windows 7. Now I am facing one problem with my Logitech C910 webcam. Now whenever I record any video file in widescreen HD mode and after that when I tried to play that file at that time it give me out put in different ratio. My video looks like that it is cropped. Is there anyone who facing the similar issue and have any solution then please let me know.

Re: Output file play in different ratio after recording it in widescreen HD in Logitech C910

I have personally checked for this issue in my computer after reading your post. When I have record the video from my webcam and after that when I play that file at that time I get the output according to setting which I have done. According to me you need to check the setting first and after that try to record the video and then check whether same problem comes or not. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Re: Output file play in different ratio after recording it in widescreen HD in Logitech C910

I was experiencing the same problem with my webcam and after that I have tried to solve this problem by trying so many tricks but I didn’t get any help. I have also checked all the setting in my Logitech webcam software but there was nothing wrong with my setting. Now after that I have noticed that it was not my webcam or Logitech webcam software but it was my media player which was causing this problem. After recording the video from my webcam when I tried to play output file in different media player instead of my default media player at that time I was able to see the video its actual ratio.

I have gone through your above solution and after watching your solution I have checked all the setting and all the setting were fine. Now after doing that I have also tried to check my output file with different media players but I was getting the same issue with different player also. Now I don’t know what is wrong with my system. When I check my webcam with other computer and after that when I record the video at that time it didn’t give me any issue and that is why I am sure that my webcam is functioning properly.

As far as I know you should try to solve this problem by uninstalling the Logitech webcam software from your computer and after that run the Registry cleaner in your computer. Now after running the registry cleaner you have to restart the computer and then install the Logitech webcam software again in your computer. Now after doing that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. If the problem still exists then download the updated version of Logitech webcam software from internet and after that install it in your computer and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

I have downloaded Registry cleaner in my computer and after that I have removed Logitech webcam software from my computer. Now after doing that I have restarted the computer and then installed Logitech webcam software again in my computer. Now after reinstalling the Logitech webcam software in my computer when I have checked about video at that time I didn’t get any issue and all the things were working properly. Thank you for helping me.