Thread: In LWS Quick Capture I am not getting video and audio

In LWS Quick Capture I am not getting video and audio

Hello friends I am using Logitech Webcam C120 webcam from last few months. My webcam is working perfectly. Now some days before I have upgraded my computer with windows 7 and after that I have installed all the necessary software in my computer. Now whenever I connect my webcam and open the LWS Quick Capture at that I cannot see video and also I do not get audio. Please tell me what I should do to fix this. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: In LWS Quick Capture I am not getting video and audio

I am aware of this issue and I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the driver, first you have to go to the device manager and after that you have to click on the Imaging Devices and after that you have to right click on this and select uninstall. Now after installing it you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to connect your webcam with your computer and after that it will show you that new hardware found and then it will install the driver again. If your system prompts you to insert driver CD then insert the CD and press ok. After installing the driver open the Logitech webcam software and then select Quick Capture option and check whether same problem is coming or not.

Well after referring your above post I have tried to solve this problem by removing the webcam driver and installing it again in my computer. Now after reinstalling the driver when I tried to use my webcam at that time it worked fine with Skype messenger and yahoo messenger but it gave me the same problem with my Logitech webcam software. I am still not able to get video and audio in Logitech webcam software. Please tell me how to fix this.

It looks like there might be something wrong with your Logitech webcam software and I think you need to reinstall Logitech webcam software in your computer. There was same problem occurred in my computer and after that first I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the webcam driver but after doing that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have inserted my webcam CD In my computer CD ROM and after that I have reinstalled Logitech webcam software. Now after doing that I start getting audio and video in Logitech webcam software, I hope by following this trick you will be able to fix your issue.

According to me this problem is occurring because the driver which you have installed in your computer is not supported with your operating system and I think you have to download the driver which supports in your operating system. If you want to download the driver then you have to first visit the Logitech official website and after that you have to search your webcam and then you have to click in the download option and after that you will get the option to select the operating system. Now select the operating system and after that download it. Now after downloading it you have to install it in your computer.

If you want to solve this issue then you can try this solution.
    • First you have to remove all the Logitech components and after that delete all the temporary files.
    • Now after that you have to type msconfig in run.
    • It will open System Configuration Utility. Now you have to select Selective Startup from General tab.
    • Now after doing that you have to uncheck Load Startup Items and then click on the Services tab.
    • After that you have to Hide all Microsoft services and then select disable all.
    • Now after that click on the ok and then restart the computer.

After your computer restarts you have to download Logitech webcam software 2.10 and install it. After doing that check whether video and audio is coming or not, If your problem solved then restart the computer in normal mode.

As you have said in your above post about disabling the other services of my computer, after reading that I have done same thing and then I have downloaded latest version of Logitech webcam software in my computer. Now after doing that I have install it in my system, now after doing that when I start the software at that time I was getting audio and video perfectly in my system. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem.