Thread: How burn multiple audio books at once

How burn multiple audio books at once

I have downloaded an audio book that was inside single huge mp3 file. By the use of AVS audio converter I tear the file into a lot of 5 minute files. Currently I would like to burn the whole audio book on CDs, it is more than a few CDs value of audio. I don't wish for to must burn each disc individually and I can't understand how to burn it all at on one occasion on numerous CDs. Can anyone assist?

Re: How burn multiple audio books at once

I would record with Audio HiJack the audio stream to MP3. The file you can then burn to a CD - unfortunately, you lose so that the chapter info and I'm not sure if that is not illegal (which you'd have to probably make an analog copy or burn really the many CDs - although the call recording the decoded audio yes-signal is also re-encoded).

That you can only burn with Nero, unfortunately. Whether it's to do with the Linux version of Nero, you just have to try it. But since you probably will need a valid license Nero. Otherwise, the only way you are using Windows. I burned my audiobooks with Nero under Windows on CD, and then later converted to mp3 with Grip. Then you can burn it the way so many times as you want.

To burn with Nero Audible audio books, you need special software called "Audible Manager". So you can have the audio books that are in the audible-op's own format (DRM), as a wave file to burn to CD. I've tried, whether you can use the software using Wine, but I am not successful. Thus remained the only way to burn it with Nero on Windows. It's that time again so that only Windows users can take advantage of this offer. I bought two audiobooks in which, because I had not previously informed enough, that's not going to Linux. Since then I avoid the store.

To burn your audiobooks to CD using iTunes in a few steps:
    • Create a playlist in iTunes first and then drag the audio book to be burned into them.
    • Then click the right mouse button on the playlist you created and select in context menu "burn playlist to media."
    • Select the format in the burn settings "Audio CD". We recommend the burn speed no higher than twelve-fold (12x) set.
    • Now you just need to insert a blank CD and start the burning process. If your audio book will not fit on a CD, iTunes will inform you about it and asks you to switch automatically to the CDs.

An MP3 player plays back MP3 files. Some (most), but also the WMA format. In both formats, you can specify the bitrate in the creation of the files. Also you can create them as mono, stereo or joint stereo file. So that you can influence the quality of the finished file, with the proviso that produces high quality large files and correspondingly lower quality smaller files. These files after you download the specifications of the manufacturer player to the player, or if there is an MP3 player that works with CDs, you burn the files to a normal data CD.