Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2011

Re: How to make a bootable device out of Nero burner

The CD image is able to burned to the DVD and some DVD image can be burned to the CD providing the target media has sufficient accessible space and disk format is also considered. Unluckily it is not probable to amend the content of image (for example to insert new drivers as well as updates) earlier than burning through Nero. If these two conditions are satisfied then it will be possible for you to burn the images.
Old 06-07-2011

How to make a bootable device out of Nero burner

Currently, I am facing one serious problem. Actually I have two laptops and one of them get crashed and for that reason, I want to reformat that and after that require making an bootable DVD device meant for window 7 installer. Therefore, I am posting this over here so that I can get some idea that how can I make a bootable device out of Nero burner. I hope that I will get quick replies on that. Thank you so much I advance for reading and replying to this post.
Old 06-07-2011

I do not consider that it is possible to make the disc as of which you can boot from within Nero. According to me you should make use of the something similar to Acronis to do that. You can backup a drive as of Nero and after that restore the files return to a hard drive with the help of the ImageTool. You must make what's known as a bootable disc that has Linux as well as the Image Tool while I consider the Image Tool is integrated within a drive backup.
Old 06-07-2011

It is possible for you to make the startup disc as of the Windows. In addition to that, if you are having the Windows disc then you will also get the repair tool in that but there are some of the OEM discs which is not having that. You will be able to run the Windows repair with the help of the special boot features within Windows Vista and Windows 7. I hope that this much information will be useful for you.
Old 06-07-2011

If you want then you can burn the ISO and CUE images through Nero Burning ROM otherwise Nero Express. With Nero Burning ROM, you will have to go to Nero Burning ROM and select file from the menu bar and after that browse the image location to choose it. And with the Nero Express, you will have to click on the Image > Project > Copy option. After that, choose Disc Image otherwise Saved Project entry in right side for browsing to the image location to choose it.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,