Thread: Cannot burn labels with Lightscribe editor

Cannot burn labels with Lightscribe editor

I am having the simple LS editor within Burning ROM 10 for building the simple labels intended for a few LS audio disks. First label was burned without any problem but after that when I tried to burn next label then but the problem is that when I select the black text on top of basic LS disc color then I obtain a black box outline and black text and if I attempt to burn the complete background black and utilize the white text then I obtain a pure white (unburned) box in place of simply text itself. Can you tell me that why this is so. I will appreciate each reply for this.

Re: Cannot burn labels with Lightscribe editor

There may be some of the files in that which are corrupted. If you wish to ensure that then you can simply try by repairing the NERO installation. This will replace that corrupted file with the new one and will solve the issue for you. If that does not help you then you can simply uninstall that from your computer and then install that again. This is the other alternative way to get out of the corrupted installation. So try to do these things and let us know if it resolves the problem or not.

I can’t understand that why you are making use of the text box tool if you do not wish to get the box outline. It will be better for you to make use of the "normal" text tool. If you simply double click on text box then this will show you the "Properties" windows. There, just click the "Pen" and immobilize the outline through clicking on big "X" sign over there. Just do that and this will solve the problem for you. I wish that this will help you.

I am not having the lightscribe burner so I cannot provide the proper solution for this. Anyway you can try by reinstalling that as suggested in the first post. But the best way that I can recommend you is to send an e-mail to the tech support for Nero and they will help you to resolve the problem for you. This is the best and the safest way that I can recommend you. Let’s see if someone else can provide some best solution for this or not.

There are many people who are complaining that the LightScribe is not working properly with the burning software. It is possible that you have installed the wrong or improper copy of the LightScribe System Software in your computer. Anyway, If you wish to download the setup then you can click here and this will start downloading it. It is free to use and can be downloaded very easy. It is of the size around 12.8 MB. See if that helps you or not. Thank you and good luck.

Other than reinstalling the LightScribe kin your computer, you should also check for the version of Windows that you are using. I am saying this because LightScribe will only function with the Windows XP and Windows Vista. If you are having any operating system other than this then this is not going to work on that. Other than this, if the Windows Explorer is not able to identify the drives in your tower then you may not have hooked things up properly.