Thread: Multisession in Nero 9

Multisession in Nero 9

Before installing this Nero 9 software I have work on the Nero 6 and for the better result I installed this Nero 9 version. Now I need to add some files on the previously made DVD. I had made this disk using the Nero 6. I haven’t got any option that help to do this task. I read some article and they suggest me to use the multisession in this Nero 9 for doing this task. I haven’t knowledge about this. If anyone having knowledge, then please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Multisession in Nero 9

In windows 7 there is possibility to this task. If you desire to store content on previously made disk, then this multisession will be help to do this task. Then first open Start Smart software of the Nero 9. Then choose "Data Burning" option onto this software. After that you can use the default way to do the necessary task. At the time of burning options, the application will shows the "multisession" option. I think this will be present below the speed option. Select this and it helps to add content on the disk.

I have used the Windows XP Pro on my system and I also faced the similar kind of trouble. Then I read your post and try to do this similar option. But I haven’t found any multisession option onto this application. Then again I read several article and I realized that this disk are already made in the write only single time format and hence this problem is present. Then I used the other disk to do this task. May be you need to use this task.

There is an alternative process necessary to do this multisession on the windows 7 operating system. You need to follow this for doing such task. The Start Smart application of the Nero 9 will show the one option. This is the "Nero Burning Rom". Then uses this option and this will be allow to work on the multisession on the Nero 9 version. This option will be present on the startup application of the software. Then use it and solve the problem.

For doing such task you need to Launch Nero by using the Start->Programs and then hit the Nero-> Nero- Burning Rom option. After doing this task, Nero Wizard opens. Then close it using Close Wizard button. The next step is to be selecting the drop down box and choose DVD format. After doing this task, the New Compilation window opens. Then select the ‘Multisession’ tabs and choose “Start Multisession disc” option. This will enable the multisession in Nero and problem is solved.

There is easy way to do this task. The Nero Express in Nero 9 will be help to do this task. At the time of burning the disk, we need to just select the disk format as multisession. This will be enabling to write the content on the previously made disk. Hence there is no perfect way present in this software. This will be the easiest way to do such task. There is no need to do special task in this Nero 9. For any queries read the manual.