Thread: Cannot install Nero MediaHome

Cannot install Nero MediaHome

I am using Dell laptop and I have recently installed windows 7 In my laptop. Now after installing the windows 7 I am facing one problem with my laptop. When I try to install Nero media home in my laptop at that time it is giving me " the instlation wizard failed to install Nero home media essentials" error. I have tried to fix this issue by installing again but ever time when I try to install the Nero MediaHome at that time I get the same error. Please suggest me some solution.

Re: Cannot install Nero MediaHome

I have gone through your post and I think you have to first check that whether you are able to install the Nero media home from administrator account or not or you can also try to install the software by right clicking on the installer file and after that click on the run as administrator. First try this trick and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think you will be able to install the Nero media home by running it after giving administrator rights.

It looks like your antivirus is creating this issue and I think you can solve this problem by disabling your antivirus. First disable the antivirus in your laptop and after that try to install Nero media home. I think after doing that you will be able to install Nero media home in your laptop. If you are not using any antivirus then disable the firewall. If you still get the same error while installing the Nero media home in your laptop then let me know.

After running the installer file by selecting it run as administrator also I get the same error in my laptop. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by disabling the antivirus but when I tried to install Nero media home after disabling the firewall at that time also I get the same issue. Now please tell me what I should do to install Nero media home in my laptop. If anyone have any suggestions then please help me with it.

I was also not able to install the Nero media home in my computer and after that I have tried to search the solution for it on the internet but after searching solution also I didn’t get any help. Now after doing that I have downloaded Nero installer file from internet again and then when I tried to install it again at that time I didn’t get any issue and I have installed Nero media home in my computer successfully. You can also try this solution.

If you are still facing the same problem after downloading Nero media home installer file from internet and after that installing it in your laptop then I think you have to first check whether you are able to install other Nero products in your laptop. If you are facing this problem with other Nero applications also then I think you can try to solve this issue by repairing your operating system. I am not sure about this solution but it may be helpful to you and your problem might get solved after trying this trick.

I have checked other Nero applications in my system and after that I have noticed that I am not able to install so many applications from Nero and that is why I have repaired operating system. Now after repairing the operating system when I have tried to install the Nero MediaHome in my laptop at that time it installed successfully and it didn’t gave me any error. Now all the things are working perfectly in my laptop. Thank you so much for helping me.