Thread: logitech c270h works fine but Software does not start

logitech c270h works fine but Software does not start

Hello friends I am using Logitech c270h webcam with my computer and I am using this webcam from long time. Now after installing windows 7 I am facing one problem with my computer. After installing windows 7 I have installed Logitech webcam software in my computer but after that when I connect my webcam at that time Logitech software does not recognize webcam but when I try to use it with Skype and yahoo messenger at that time it worked fine. Please help me with it.

Re: logitech c270h works fine but Software does not start

First thing you have to check that when you open the Logitech software at that time did you get any error or not? If you don’t get any errors after double clicking on the software icon then I think your firewall might creating this problem. First of all you have to open the firewall and after that you have to check that Logitech webcam software not blocked. If it is blocked then you have to allow that software from firewall and after doing that try to open Logitech webcam software. I think after doing this trick your problem will get solved.

If you are getting the same problem after doing the above steps also then I think you have to first remove the Logitech webcam software completely from your computer with the help of Revo Uninstaller. Now after doing that restart the computer and after restarting the computer install the Logitech webcam software again your computer and after that try to open Logitech webcam software again. I think after doing that your Logitech webcam software will work fine.

After going through your post I have tried to solve this issue by checking my firewall but my firewall was not causing this issue and after that I have also tried to fix this issue but it gave me same problem after that also. Now after doing that I have removed Logitech webcam software by using Revo uninstaller and after that Installed Logitech webcam software again in my computer after restarting the computer but it didn’t make any difference. Reinstalling the driver also didn’t help me. Please suggest me some solution.

According to me you should try to use updated Logitech webcam software in your computer and after installing the latest version of Logitech webcam software you will not get any issue. If you want to download the latest version of Logitech webcam software then you can download it by clicking on this LOGITECH WEBCAM SOFTWARE. Now after clicking on this link you have to download the installer file and then install it in your computer, but you have to uninstall the old software before you download the latest version.

Thank you so much for helping me and giving me the download link. Now after downloading the Logitech webcam software in my computer I have first removed old version of the Logitech webcam software from my computer. Now after uninstalling the old version of the Logitech webcam software I have installed the latest version of the Logitech webcam software in my computer. Now after doing that all the problem gets solved. Thank you for helping me.