Thread: Nero 10 crashing continuously

Nero 10 crashing continuously

Nero is failing, but only in a particular clip. It seems that others are fine. The first thing I notice is the video tracks are but are not numbered and below the video clues Nero is blank. And I cannot save anything it just says problem experienced and needs to close. Nero opens rare in this video too. All movie clips are played together in time across the video appears in the timeline where clips are often established in the halfway point in the timeline for the wing issues, etc. Why is this now?

Re: Nero 10 crashing continuously

Are you trying to open an existing project or NVC wants to buy a fresh one? It seems that the project contains some errors and NeroVision can not elaborate. Can you reopen the project, and after going to the video editing window (where information is incorrect) immediately leave the Vision, save the log file located in C: / user / / AppData / roaming / Nero / Nero Vision 10/Nero / NeroVisionLog.Txt and upload, I hope it include information to examine.

I realize that it has no narration and music tracks, as you normally occur. In Storyboard just the Video 1 track and I think this is the reason why you cannot go there. The problem is why you do not have the correct track video editing? I hope to re-encode the videos can help. Otherwise you may just be one of the videos have problems, so you can try to add a video at a time, save the project and rename it each time you get. This will have a project not damaged (above) when it falls on the problem.

Yes, I know now. They occur for many reasons. The imperfections of the programs, errors in the files, user error and so on. I think this can be avoided with good control points and save them. When I have a complex project to do the de-compose in many small subprojects, and import the results at the end to join them, so there is no risk of much of my time in the event of an accident. To recode the file, you need to use Recode \ Recode DVDs and videos are not vision. If you refer to the export, you can export what is in the timeline to a unusual format using the Export \ Export to file option in the Vision.

Although I like to play any clip in the timeline I noticed the icon pauses the video window did not have the usual 2 bars, only one did not look anything substantial, but this was the first sign of trouble before another video of my shit out. This may be the source of the problem. Therefore I suggest you keep a copy of the draft at this time, and make a new copy, so you have a point restart, if necessary. Also take note of the last clip you added, since it may have some damaged boxes and can not be managed by NV. Can you attempt to use Nero Recode with this clip, and subsequent to recording, import the clip NV recoded in place of the original?

My comment about Recode was for you to try to re-encode the file into Nero Digital. You definitely need help from technical support; you should not see the video and audio tracks, followed by zeros. Export is grayed out, because there is no vision video and not knows there is a video on the Timeline. No point in waiting to waste time. Only one of those strange things that happen to everyone at some time or another. I hope, of course, that will come through technology.