Thread: How to install Nero 10 Ultimate HD on Windows Server 2003?

How to install Nero 10 Ultimate HD on Windows Server 2003?

Previously I found one solution for this difficulty. I build a system for managing my photos file of 35,000. I choose Windows Server 2003 (32 bit) as my operating system. I admit I did not read the letter of 3 points on the side of the box, where it has a catalog of Windows Server 2003 as one of the supporting operating systems. If it is merely not well-suited, I'll accept that and move on. But if there is any possible solution, I'd give it an attempt. I brought it from the store CD / DVD package. I manually installed all the fundamentals that the installer complained (a dozen), apart from for the restart validation .I will be pleased about that Nero will be installed automatically just the once it is in a row . is it potential to run Nero 10 ultimate under Windows Server 2003?

re: How to install Nero 10 Ultimate HD on Windows Server 2003?

Have you tried just running the MSI file in the root directory of the CD Nero Suite 10 Platinum HD requires that your PC is running Windows XP with Service Pack 3 of Windows, at least at least Vista Service Pack 1 or Windows 7. "In fact, I have Vista Ultimate 32-bit, but I prefer to stay with Windows Server 2003 for this particular configuration. In addition, for the curious: the attachments look funny because the saved as BMP 16 colors. I felt it was more secure format. They do not really believe in my screen.

• I guess this is the same for Windows Server 2008 for the same reasons? It is not listed, so I guess this is already answered
    • What about Microsoft Virtual PC with Windows XP SP3 image? It is an perfect explanation, but I was inquisitive if anybody have tried (I believe that Virtual PC can at rest can access the physical DVD / Blu-ray drive of the host system, but do not believe a Virtual PC allows DirectX {not 100% sure, other than, for example, I be acquainted with I cannot play many games in a Virtual PC}). I've always used my former site of Nero on XP. However, a new system that had gathered Windows Server for other reasons, and just happened to be the first syste
    m that also got the new Nero 10.

I reconfigure and installed it. I still had a difficulty Media hub and Kwik media. So we gave up on Windows 7, and in its place tried windows vista 64. Lastly, after installing SP1 and SP2 on Windows Vista and other updates have installed Nero 10 once more and in the region of the whole thing is working well. The merely thing that works is for a number of cause I cannot do updates Nero 10, says the system is not available. Perhaps it is Vista blocking access to Internet in any way Nero 10.

I can disable IPv6 in Windows Vista 64-bit as per commands I establish online, that is, disabling the protocol on the network configuration of the adapter. I too disabled setting a field of FF in the registry and do a reboot. I also tried to join directly to cable modem, except, you have to leave from side to side a router to get an IP address. Anyway, I at least directly connected to the router. But still I have the same problem: NCC could not connect to the server for updates. But I do mean that in spite of disabling IPv6 everything I could find (and reboot), the dialog of the network continued to say "limited" for IPv6. We use a D-Link router for gaming (DGL-4100), no wireless. I truthfully do not be acquainted with why IPv6 says limited view, it was not accidental, I be acquainted with its only windows 7 64-bit Ultimate edition.

No Vista, Defender and Firewall do not usually cause problems. What causes problems for some software to control user access can be turned off completely from the Control Panel. I have not heard of it moving Internet connections. I turned on windows Vista 64 bits and can obtain updates. Nobody is lost in annoying to deactivate. What bothers me (and) is that you can obtain updates from Windows 7, but cannot with Vista, using the same configuration. I cannot understand why Vista would update to IE 9 unless you meant to update IE 9. I use IE 7 on this machine and IE 8 on my machine Windows 7. I took a look at IE 9 and did not like. However, if you select Tools in Internet Explorer, you can diagnose an Internet connection. You can also check with the Fix-It applications from Microsoft. It could also enter the Internet Explorer options and remove all of history and sometimes this affects operations.

Oh, the stock up box-set of Nero 10 Platinum HD comes with a "no support of 10 days" if you have registered Nero (10 days within a period of 14 days), with an activation code separately for (not the same registration code for Nero). I had not activated yet, because first I just desire it install (and updated). I'm trying to chat, but are an email to a set of instructions I suppose to follow to get more information