Thread: Need help to burn NVC extension on Nero 10

Need help to burn NVC extension on Nero 10

I am new to the family of Nero. Version used: Nero Premium HD Video Suite 10. I have produced video clip (7 minutes - with 10 different video clips) that has a "NVC" extension at the end with the "advanced editing mode" in the Nero suite 10 of the product. I can see and hear the video on my computer without problems. I wanted to record this video to a DVD-R so you can hear and see through my TV. The use of "blue ray disk to" option, I care about the video and now its extension is "AVI".

Re: Need help to burn NVC extension on Nero 10

I for help, I first need to understand what you are doing. I guess you have a PC with a recordable Blu-Ray. When was the first project we are talking about how the North began in the vision? How do the project? Can you please clear these with steps by step methods? NVC file is not a burning individually, presently NeroVision compilation, is a project that NeroVision store the entire information necessary in the direction of burn a video DVD or Blu-Ray. Using this project you are able to burn a DVD video if you start from the major window through choosing "Create DVD/DVD-Video" or you are able to burn a Blu-Ray if you start through "Making Blu-Ray.

Thanks for answering my query. I wonder what he was doing. I have no "Burn Blu-Ray." I have a DVD recorder / burner. The completed project called I started using "Nero Kwik media" and because I did some more "edition" of video clips to me, I ended up saving the project in so-called "Nero Vision". on one occasion the export is successful, I commence on the way to burn DVDs and obtain me every way through a number of complex menus and templates, which I have unnoticed this point (I have yet to learn).

Hello I search about your query and I found the following link. Please go through the following link I am sure this will help you to solve your query. Basically this will tell you how to perform blu ray disc burn. Just follow the all steps which are mentioned in the following link. If it’s not helpful then please post back here so I will try to rely you back for your query if it’s possible to me thank you. http://www.nero.com/ita/support.html...%3Btrigger%3A2

My lack of sympathetic is due to the information that I do not believe the media as a tool in the direction of Kwik original. So it was not able to imagine the process you did. More often than not I start through Nero Vision. I would add a number of considerations, in the hope this possibly will help, but the method of patients going through manuals and tutorials are the best. If you have any question you post, and I (or someone through more experience) am able to help.

I do not know how to get an .Nvc using Kwik media unless a switch to advanced will publish its vision. If you created an .NVC file and are pleased through it, the open view and select Open Saved Project or disk. If you formerly distinct the .nvc files as a DVD-Video, it will unlock within the Content screen. Follow screen burn, burn. If defined as a Blu-ray, you will have to start from scratch in the vision and the identification of the edited project to a DVD-Video after making changes and burn it.

Satyrs Guest

In general, if you would like to produce a project through modifications, to be launched within the vision, craft the movie or slide illustrate. Introduce the video; add to the timeline and editing. On the subsequently screen choose make DVD \ DVD-Video. Continue to screen burn, burn. To add a menu that would make before reaching the screen recording. You can do the same vision; Create DVD \ DVD-Video, except to the extent of the issues is less than if you start to make the movie or slideshow.