Thread: few features of Nero Multimedia Suite 10 not working

few features of Nero Multimedia Suite 10 not working

I am using Hp laptop and I have recently installed windows 7 in my laptop. After installing windows 7 in my laptop I have installed all the software in my laptop and all are working fine except Nero. When I installed Nero in my laptop at that time it installed successfully but after that that when I open the Nero at that time I have notice that Nero media hub is not working. Please help me to fix this issue.

Re: few features of Nero Multimedia Suite 10 not working

You can solve this issue by trying to run the Nero Mediahub as administrator. If you want to try this trick then you have to first open my computer and after that you have to open the directory where you have installed Nero. Normally it install in your C drive. Now you have to open Nero 10 folder and after open Nero Mediahub folder and then you will find NeroMediahub.exe file. Now you have to do rught click on that file and after that select run as administrator option. I hope after doing that media hub will start working normally.

As far as I know you can solve this problem by uninstalling Nero 10 from your laptop and after that installing it again. Sometime this kind of software gives this type of issues by reinstalling the software you can solve this problem. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved. When you uninstall the Nero after that you have to restart the laptop and then only try to reinstall Nero in your laptop. After installation gets completed try to open media hub.

After trying to run Nero media hub as administrator in my laptop I get the same problem and then I have also tried to fix this issue by uninstalling the Nero 10 from my system and after that installing it again my laptop but that trick didn’t make any difference for me. I have checked Nero 10 in my desktop and after installing Nero 10 when I tried to open the Media hub at that time it worked fine. Is there anything wrong with my laptop? Please reply me as soon as possible.

Well its look like the main problem is not Nero but I think there might be something wrong with the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package in your laptop. As far as I know Nero requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package and if there is something wrong with this package then some application might get affect because of that. I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

In my computer I was also facing the problem with Nero media hub and after that I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Nero 10 in my computer but after that also I was facing the same issue in my laptop. Now after doing that I uninstalled Nero from my computer and after that I have done windows update in my computer and then I have installed Nero 10 in my computer. Now after doing that when I start the media hub at that time it worked fine. I hope by doing this solution your problem will also get solved easily.

If you want to download the download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package in your system then you have to click in here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading this you have to first remove the Nero from your system and after that install download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package in your system. Now after doing that you have restart the system and then install the Nero again. Now after doing that you will be able to use all the features of the Nero